Reviews for Worlds Of No Fun
Mishelle20 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
I loved this fic.
L5472 chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
LOL glad to know Deanny's not always a slutty man tehehe.. *hugs*
brie07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
THiS ST0RY iS AWES0ME...
Esquimaux chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Gotta say, that was pretty awesome...

liked the fact it filled in some of the blanks of Ritual lol

Thanks

ID
The Deep Abyss 345 chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
love it so much :)
babyreaper chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Yes I liked this chapter, shows a side of Dean that well never really see, he's all hesitant and shy, makes him all the more sexy.
lois-singer chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
I loved it! it is a great story! well i cnt wait ti read what you have cooked up now!

love you miss you mean it.
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
Finally got to catch the ending of this one. Great job with everything in here. I loved the happy ending with Dean taking Lauren on the hunt with him and Sam. I know where it's leading and can't wait for more on that front. Thanks bunches for the fantastic read.
riquitv chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
thank you very much for the story. Hey, i'd like to know more about Sam and his reaction when Lauren went to Atlanta with them... but, well, maybe in another fic. Thanks again :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
"Hey you ectoplasmic whore!" I yelled. "Come here I gotta tell you something." Cleo laughed. LMAO. that was perfect.
smee13 chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
AH!

what the hell! u so cant leave it like that! u cant do that to me! what happens to dean? does lauren save him? does that bitch cleo get got? i am lovin this story so much! u rock! it is so on my fave fics list. dont keep me in suspense... please...
lois-singer chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
no! you have to rite more! now! you cnt do this to me! I mean you should see how fast I'm typeing! its about as fast as Reid can read! lol that sounds funny that was a good story... well sort of. i love the thundercats thing or whatever it was it made me laugh cuz my brother use to watch that show! lol well up date now!

LOVE YOU MISS YOU MEAN IT!

lois-singer chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
JERK! I love the whole Cleo and the Nile river thing! and Dean would say something like you gotta buy me dinner first. what a dork. and ha ha i like you you type "okey dokey" lol

LOVE YOU MISS YOU MEAN IT

lois-singer chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
oh no is "Lauren" okay? i'm not worried about dean, i know you wouldnt hurt him,...WAIT, yes you would! oh no! DEAN! lol i like the whole Magicians secrets! oh lauren... ooh La la!

LOVE YOU MISS YOU MEAN IT!

lois-singer chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
but ...but,.. but i like his cocky attitude! i think it is funny. almost as funny as the whole body Karate! lol funny! well you know i care more about the Impala than i do about food...(which is a lot!) but i love her car too! And i sware you put the best songs in your stories but i have yet to hear Carry On My Wayward Son in your amasing stories!

LOVE YOU MIS YOU MEAN IT!