Reviews for Sarah vs the Irish Car Bomb
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Great little story. So Chuck to not jump on the opportunity to get Sarah because she is drunk.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Well, body-mass wise he COULD hold more booze than her... this is pretty good actually.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
AWESOME! Drunk Sarah is the best.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good story. Well done.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Lol, nice. Drunk Sarah is always fun. Good on Chuck for not wanting to take advantage of Sarah being drunk though, it is so like him to think that way
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Good story, not sure if someone who's parents were Irish would buy into drinking something called a Car Bomb. I actually went & wikied it because I couldn't believe it was for real...and it is. Think I will go and briefly despair of humanity. Still a good story!
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
THey should drink together more often. I Know you wrote this awhile ago, and I don't know why I haven't commented till now, but I loved this story, its on my favorite list :) Chuck was ever the gentlemen and I wouldnt expect anything less :)
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Awesome fluffiness
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was fun.
Course Jester chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love this one. I've read it a bunch of times but for some reason never reviewed it. Short and sweet but with a little backbone - Chuck shows his character when he turns Sarah down, wanting things to happen the right way. Had to be hard for him to do.

Well done yet again.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was really funny and so sweet! :D Great job. (:

Angelica
Chas54 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Having been in the service, of this country and having been in a bar or two in my life, I can say without adoubt that I've hosted afew of the drink that you call " a car bomb."

Though I know it under, afew different names "Depth Charge, Bombs Away, The Landmine, The Kitchen Sink & of course A Boiler Maker. All of the foremeation, drinks served a beer and a 80 or 90 proof beverage.

Having woken up from, such attack and wishing for a speedy death cause the idea of facing the rest of the day, trying too remember what one had done the night before is some what a blur! And so is waking up, with a tattoo, with thne name "Raymona" on ones chest and not remembering her is a dead giveaway of ones miss spend evening.

I no longer do this anymore, because I'm old!
drinkingtoforget chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great story, light with a bit of humor, and the characters act as they want to despite the fact that their lives won't allow it :P

Amazing job I want you to do more :P
Canadian Chucky chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wonderfully light story. Any chance you might do another light fluffy chapter or 2? Its about time we saw some nice fluffy stuff for a bit.
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008