Reviews for A Love that Dare Not Speak its Name
Calizona chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Aw3 i miss erica so much ;'( damn i have soccer amazing story! :)
carrie chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
very very good but come on we need more chapters!
edith418 chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Again, I just have to say how amazing and refreshing these stories are. Your creativity, use of plot, and words keeps me want more...I believe I have consumed all of your Callic fanfics as quickly as I possible could. Its amazing...did I say that already!

I hope there really is a sequel to this story and that you weren't just being a tease!

Keep the Callica coming! Forget ABC, you rock!
JynGuice chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Aw! LOL! I thought this would be longer. I really liked it... were you planning a sequel? Or did I just miss it?
Ask me a question chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
oh intresting

I love this chapter

even though it would suck a teeny bit wouldn't it be cool if Erica did get hit by a car in the show
lesprincezz chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
i think you should at least write about 2 more chapters of how the they were together after the hospital...i love the story..also how to close it off...after u show us how they're home and happy the door closes and so does the chapter...
svulove chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Whao, Callie isn't even going to be friends with Mark?

Bummer for sure, I know this may be very un les of me, but I really like Callie and Mark together, just not together together.

On to the sequel!
svulove chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
haha I love walk-in scenes!

It was a bit strange that Erica would assume that Callie stayed out of guilt after that lil makeout sesion and after hering everyhting Callie had said to her, but again, I shall read and review the rest. It all just keeps getting better and better. Woot!
svulove chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Yay!

Now you stop scaring us Erica Hahn... did Callie ever get dressed? Hmm guess I'll have to read more to find out yeah?
svulove chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
whao/ very intense and i really liked that Erica couldn't be revived until Callie came back into the room. Fight Erica!
I Feel it Coming chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
XD Funny
S chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
More...continue...finish the story:-) it is a bit of a finishing point but I think you could do more...or I really could just want more;-)
ButterflyMane chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I love it :) you're an ace writer and really understand the characters!
crazy-chrissy chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
there were many emotions running high when i read you story - i cried, i laughed, i sighed after hahn was alright and i felt relief when, at the end, the two of them are going home...

thank you for this amazin story!

kindest regards
St. Aelphaba chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
I like how it is...but I think it would be fantabulous if you did make a sequel! :D So I'd say either continue this story, or end it and start a sequel.

Ooh, ooh.

You know what would be awesome?

Something from Mark's POV.

I'm just sayin ;)