Reviews for A Love that Dare Not Speak its Name
St. Aelphaba chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
YESS! She woke up...

I like how she only is okay when Callie's there.

Well, I don't LIKE that she kept crashing...but I like how you put that there, that she DOES crash without Callie.
St. Aelphaba chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Dude. That's not fair. She better not die. *goes on to the next chapter*
pandamoanium chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
i love it so far please continue
Martebarte chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
I agree with Melody Elliot. Great writing & storyline!

Ch. 5 makes a good end, as long as you make a sequel ;)
DianeB chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Now, you know, I'm not much for AU's, but I decided to give yours a shot (especially because you've been nice enough to review my stuff), and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm all for the hurt/comfort path to romance, and yours didn't let me down. Plus you've got some very clever lines in there, too.

I'd say close this work and start a sequel. It would be nice to see how Erica does out of the hospital - how much Callie has to keep Erica's hardheadedness from doing her in, and, of course, when Erica finally gets released for more strenuous "activity," how THAT goes.
writing27 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
so... what's next ;-) I love your story, I really want to see them at home now.

qcha2000 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
I just found this story today and really am enjoying it. Can't wait to read more!
Willowezra chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
This is the first Gray's Anatomy fic I ahve read and obviously the first Callie/Erica pairing. I find that you took an interesting turn with events after thier shared kiss since it changes to what the show did or didn't do. I hope that more is coming with this story. I find it very interesting and entertaining.
theatre geek chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
I love this story line. I'd love to see it continue in a sequel, but I agree that you stopped it at a good point. I will definitely read whatever you post next, be it another chapter or another story!
Ciaobella06 chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
i would love to see the relationship build while callie takes care of hahn. they have a perfect chance to get to know one another without the whole world watching them! love it!
Melody Elliot chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Village Voice,

I enjoyed your story line and the quality of your writing. The characters were real to me, and your depiction of them and their reactions was right on. I hope that you choose to continue this thread in some fashion. You're right, ch 5 would make a good conclusion to this story and a jumping off point for a sequel. It would be like you said...Callie closing the chapter of her life that was Mark, and opening a new one with Erica. Very symbolic and appropriate.

I look forward to more Callica from you!
LOTRchic chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Hee hee, Sloan is jealous...
showjunky chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I loved this...please update!
modernxxmyth chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
“No, but I can lie down. It doesn’t hurt as much when I’m horizontal.”

Hahahaha. Classic.

Sloan is irritating in this story. I'm generally a Mark fan, but he seriously irritating here. Lol.
crzy4anime chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
"It doesn’t hurt as much when I’m horizontal." hehe loved this line. great chapter- full of humor and cute interactions. love how you portray their interactions it's very sweet. can't wait for more especially when they're in a place they wont get interrupted. keep up the great work. ~_~Suchi~_~
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »