Reviews for A Love that Dare Not Speak its Name
WitBeforeMeasure chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
carry on. and make burke come back to fill her place while she's gone. bring her back and make them bounce off of eachother!
ShipperOfKevney chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
I loved this chapter and I really don't think this a good place to end the story..It's definitely missing something, but what I don't know, but I'd love to read more from this.
ali09 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
i think it would be fine to end it here, but only because you're doing a sequel ;)
Orchidae chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
In my opinion this chapter is not a good end to the story. There's something missing, I just don't know what... Perhaps you could find a new love interest for Mark, so the chapter would be closed for him too...

Anyway, I love this chapter, great job!

robyn chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
very well written and imaginative, plus i love this pairing
crzy4anime chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
yeah! that was absolutely cute. Erica's insecurities even after their kiss is adorable and Callie's response was great. a short and sweet chapter. can't wait for more. ~_~Suchi~_~
LOTRchic chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
aw... how sweet. I bet Sloan got an eyeful. HAHA.
ali09 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
sigh, love this story, can't wait for more!
modernxxmyth chapter 4 . 5/29/2008

Sorry. It's late. I'm getting a little crazy.

This was a good chapter.
ShipperOfKevney chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Awesome romantic..I love it. I can't wait for more.
Toshiko Sato chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Wow. Wow is about all I can say to describe your story. You kept the characters canon and your writing from becoming overly intense. I love the story, and expect more wow-worthy chapters up soon.
LOTRchic chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Ooh, another intense chapter. YAY! She woke up! Woo hoo!
LOTRchic chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Oh man. Intense chapter. Very well done.
LOTRchic chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Very cool chapter. I love how that whole scene from Grey's Anatomy was placed in Ericka's POV.
torresfan2 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
wow what a powerful story! excellent job! you are a wonderful writer!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »