Reviews for A Love that Dare Not Speak its Name
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
I think you started this story off really well. I hope things get better in the next chapter. Please find a way to get Erica back.
jen71dtc chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
As hard as the angst can be to read sometimes, I often feel like these are the stories in which we best get to see the complexities of the characters. I think you're off to a good start with the two of them, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.
crzy4anime chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
wow. just wow. interesting turn of events and incorporating your own things (ie the stair doors) in to what actually happened in the show. you packed a lot of action in to a relatively short amount of writing but it worked out great. love how the story is progressing and do i smell a hint of nursing coming on. keep up the great work. dutifully waiting for another update. _Suchi_
Ceridwyn2 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Good Gods, that's one hell of a rollercoaster you've got going there. More please. A little less angst though, maybe?

Lynn
ali09 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Great chapter! Totally was not expecting that! Continue please :)
Ceridwyn2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
She went left for all of two seconds before remembering the kiss. Then promptly turned right to track down her best friend.

Right. :)

More please, now.
BabyLezzie chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Well, since I'm reviewing, this better get updated! I love Callica(or Hahlie, as I like to call them) and there are just way too many MerDer stories here... :-)

Loved it!
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMG! That was fantastic! Update soon, please :)
megan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
awesome fic...i am hard pressed to find a callica fic on the internet and yours is pretty much amazing. keep it up i love it.
noneoneoneone11 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
No No No! Don't go left! GO RIGHT! aw great start! I loved it. Please continue with chapter 2? *angel eyes*
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Not a one shot? And a good writer?

Can I have your babies?

I kid. I kid. Seriously though. This is really good. I can't wait for the second chapter.
crzy4anime chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
love the story and the way you portray callie's thoughts. very good start to the story. can't wait for the rest and when you begin to go on to your own part of the story (even though i love the way you showed the scene and your own input). keep up the great work. _Suchi_
M chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for more!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5