Reviews for Reset: Remodel
101spacemonkey chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
eek, im trying to keep up with you, but its hard, oh well, here goes nothing, or maybe something...
101spacemonkey chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
you know you are definately writing longer and longer chapters...

and floyd has reid, moreso than usual well usual in this fic... at least i think, as im conffozled as it has been so long...
101spacemonkey chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
ouch, so not fair, and floyd never shares, not that i want him to, i want him to leave spence alone, and for maybe and i stress maybe for rossi to step in, it could be nice and different...

but i prefer hotch to be the one spence can run to without fear of floyd turning up!
101spacemonkey chapter 19 . 8/9/2008
well i supose its a plus that hes back, but i still havent taken to floyd even if he did bring my spence back...
101spacemonkey chapter 18 . 8/9/2008
so much for staying dead, it was upsetting when he died, but how is his sudden revival going to be explained...
101spacemonkey chapter 17 . 8/9/2008
eek, i wonder what rossi found, although i think i can guess... poor spence, i hate when he does this...
101spacemonkey chapter 16 . 8/9/2008
is reid now implicated in all this? what with his DNA at the scenes

its been so long, that im sort of lost, so a catch up would be useful... thanks!
Addicted Archangel chapter 38 . 7/21/2008
Aargh! You can't leave it there! HAVE TO READ MORE!

Addicted Archangel chapter 37 . 7/21/2008
Wow, holy crap. That was one great fightscene right there. Damn Morgan, let the man finish his business! Now the question is - is he really dead or what? I didn't see/read anyone take his head off. And brains, hell - that grows back!

And once again, I haven't learned that one should NEVER EVER EVER eat anything while reading your stories..! Now, I don't know exactly what "gunk" is, but I'm pretty sure it's something nasty. Sometimes I'm glad I don't speak english that well..

Completely fabulous, love! Absolutely Gublerific!

Addicted Archangel chapter 36 . 7/21/2008
My my my, Emily you little slut.. Can't resist that man, can you? Well, in all fairness - who can? I know I couldn't -lol- Something tells me she's in for it somehow, haven't figured out how yet, but I'm sure it'll come to me soon enough..!

Come on you guys, you know you should have listened to Floyd. Man, no one ever trusts him - I wonder why... -ponder ponder-

And before I forget to mention.. EW NASTY! Teeth! Disgusting, oh lord how disgusting! -barfs- But exquisitly (spelling on that?) nasty, of course..!

On to the next fabby fab chap!

Great job!

Addicted Archangel chapter 35 . 7/21/2008
OK, now I'm a bit scared of what the heck Taki has planned for Floyd. And Spence too for that matter.. That dude is freakin insane!

And hello Prentiss? Needs to grow a pair and stand up to Floyd, not just give in to his pheromones or whatever it is he's emitting (spelling on that?).. Although, this time it was for a good cause, so I'll let it slide..

Great chap, now on to the next one!

Addicted Archangel chapter 34 . 7/20/2008
Again with the nail! Oh, lord, my tummy is in complete turmoil.. it was so hard reading through! But it's great, don't get me wrong, I just have a hard time stomaching nails...! Anything else but nails.. Gah..!

And another EW! Floyd touching a girl that's not dead and cold! That's nasty! It almost beats the nails, actually..! Nasty, nasty, nasty..! Now go get Spencer, broken man!

I'll read on in the morning, LT is forcing me to bed.. And I have to listen to her, since she's my boss. So.. Reading more tomorrow! And of course you don't have to answer the reviews - first of all I don't deserve it since I've been so fucking lazy in reading the chaps, and second it's way too much of a hassle to answer a billion reviews on old chaps. That's just annoying when you have to do that.

Love it!

Addicted Archangel chapter 33 . 7/20/2008
Wow, poor kid didn't escape for long.. And might I say.. THIS was the most disgusting thing I've ever read.. Nails? Not even I can write nails, and I have no problem with pain. But NAILS? -shudder- That was horrible.. I am extremely impressed that you can write that..!

Emily is such a wimp, Floyd has some power over her! "Lucky" for her, Rossi was there. But why can't they just let him go! He needs to find Spence damnit! Dense people..!

Reading on..!

Addicted Archangel chapter 32 . 7/20/2008
Phew! Spence escaped another rape with only an inch to spare! Lucky him! Or not.. -lol-

Floyd, you moron.. Doping up might not be the best idea just now. And OMG CRINGE at the teeth! That is the most disgusting thing I've ever read! But so freaking great and icky and EW!

And a big OUCH for Hotch! Damn, that's gotta hurt like a bitch..! Those spikes aren't toys..!

Reading on, because as Rossi opened the door, my mind just went flying around the room with excitement. What the hell are you gonna write next to top THIS off?

Addicted Archangel chapter 31 . 7/20/2008
Love that jealous Spencer.. Love that Spencer who actually possess a backbone! And darn that Floyd. All that work and now he's just being a wanker? No no no, can't have that..!

And who the hell was there? It's that Taki dude, isn't it? What does he want with Spence, I thought it was all Floyd he wanted. To ruin Spence, yeah, but now what? Oh, gotta read the next chap quick!

Love it!