Reviews for Shining Light
Sue chapter 8 . 7/6
Great story scary too
Gianna di Fiori chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
Good plot that moved along nicely. Very intense there in the last chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
That was great and I hope that u will continue to write more Numb3rs stories
MegalegU chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Wow! Amazing! :)
Jingying chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Ah, drugs it is. But what kind of drug leads to a negative tox screen? Hmm...
Jingying chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Again, interesting. I like Charlie's Game Theory advice toward the end of the chapter. Very IC. The whole mystery of the boring lecture is intriguing. Is there something in the juice that causes seminar participants to feel sick and depressed? Or is it a play on the Wesley's catchphrase- something to do with lighting? The mystery continues to build...
Jingying chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wow, fascinating premise. Very unusual. Your characterizations seem perfectly on-target (especially your Alan- his special turn of phrase is spot-on) and the plot is well-timed. I like the psychological aspect to this case, and am looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.
pendragoness chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
:D...I liked this a lot! Nice work!
Just Ducky 722 chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
I liked your story a lot. Very interesting plot line. Some parts were a little obvious (had me wondering why no one in the story could spot the obvious) but I think clues are always more obvious when you're reading a story.

I especially liked that your story had a clear plot line, and never felt flat or boring.
chymom chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I love this story you keep every one as the show dose.
PaulaXan chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
I just found and read this story. I sure enjoyed it-and thought it was creative-different! Of course, it's that Charlie H/C thing. :o

Thank you for writing! There's never enough stories like this. :)

PaulaXan
Rat chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Thankyou for an amazing read. I really enjoyed the suspense and action you worked into the case, and the hurt/comfort.

I only just started reading Numb3rs fic, and I can't say I found a lot of good ones. Most of the time they are just Charlie whump with no story to back it up, and a very whiny immature Charlie who needs to be protected by Don.

Your story is intelligent, well plotted, and exactly why I kept coming back to your SG1 fics. Great writing! I'm so glad I now have a pile of your Numb3rs fic to read through now!
Way Walker chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
This was a very good read. The plot was awsome and progress well. I really enjoyed reading it.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Fantastic story, the entire thing was utterly amazing. You write the characters so well that the story flows perfectly. I absolutely loved it.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
“Charlie, stop!”

The apple was less than a centimeter from Charlie’s mouth.

NOO! Charlie! Listen to Don!

Great chapter!