Reviews for Dare You to Move
SnapDragonStories chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I cried, ok. A lot.
A LOT!
This was an amazing story.
I have read it more than 5 times and I have still not got over how awesome it is! 3
There needs to be more XR storys in the world!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
-cries- Awwww... POOR XR! YOU MADE ME CRY!
Orochi Miho chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This fic actually made me cry. Not an easy task. Congrats! Great fic!
Dotskip317 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OH GOD LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE times INFINITY PLUS A BAJILLION AND SIXTY ONE.

SO.

MUCH.

WIN.

...

GAAH!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow. This is amazing! So sweet and touching. It made me all gooey inside.
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This has to be my most favorite fanfiction of all time. I actually cried. You are such an excellent writer! Thank you for writing!
Gurz chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This whole thing was so adorable, and an interesting point of view, being trapped in a computer. I loved it.
ForeverAnimated chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I didn't review this already? Where was my brain?

I've got to say, BG, I think this might just be your best ever. Emotional, dramatic, and satisfying at the end.

I love it how Mira is so devoted that she would pay for him. But poor XR! Being trapped in a computer must be torturous. *hugs XR*

So, great fic! Definitely made my favorites.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw...this was a really, really well-done piece of work. Nice, fluffy, but not sappy. Everyone seemed to be in character (especially XR and Mira). I'm left speechless, really.
HideousBlob chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I can't believe I inspired this... I feel so... bubbly. And fulfilled.