Reviews for Jak and Daxter Bloopers
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Ha ha jak :'D
Juno Storm chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Poor boys. The original Jak trilogy were the best games. These bloopers rock! Thank you for doing them! You brought the real Jak and Daxter back!
Juno Storm chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
SERIOUSLY! This stuff should be a TV show! I GUARANTEE that Jak and Daxter fans will LOVE it even more! (though the cuss words could be less numerous .)
Juno Storm chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
HA! I agree with Jak. No Tom Cruise please! Nice one, People! .
Juno Storm chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I have never in my life read anything more hilarious. This should be on TV!
Baddamobs chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hehe, not bad at all, good work, ya got me grinning from eat to eat _b
My favourite scenes were with Gol and Maia (they didn't enough scenes in the original...)
Great work :)
DarkEcoFreak chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
That was genius! Hahahahaha
…Dies laughing…
Blackbird1313 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Lol, I love this story! I've played the first 3 games, and I can totally see the bloopers actually happening in game. My dad's very stingy with the games and absolutely REFUSES to let me play Jak X. However, I feel that those bloopers would fit too. :) I have yet to post stories, but I will soon enough!
The Great Space Hobo chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I've never loled so hard before! this was EPIC!

lolz do you have a thing with ErolxJak hm?
Lanydx chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Great, just great.
Me chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
This is great, my favorite one was when Gols stuntwire/rope broke. Do you know that Naughtydog actually made some fake bloopers for TPL? Theres only three or so, though.
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
(is laughing hysterically) Oh my God. You HAVE to do The Lost Frontier when it comes out. I'm still laughing my fucking ass off. (wipes tear from eye) 1,0 out of 10, dude. You're a bloody genius.
Seashells2012 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I almost wet myself reading it, it was so funny!
FarTraveler chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
OMG It's like 3:30 AM and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

ERROL: Quick! How many finger am I holding up?

JAK: Tuesday?

DAXTER: He's fine. Let's just do it again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lady Shikyo chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
You have got to have the most fertile imagination I have ever seen. You should do more of these...