Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Lenny Mosca chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
excellent story I make a second one of these if I was you and you don't need lemons. the story you don't need to put anything like that in there
SaucyHandles chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Really loved this story, it's amazing. I'm kinda sad to see it hasn't been updated in years though...
Td03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
No offense, but "troublesome" and "sheepish chuckle" is so overused, I'm sick of it. BUT the whole idea is GREAT!
Plasma57 chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Interesting plot development. I like the gag regarding Naruto having to go back to mate if his and Shion's first child comes out to be a boy. Great story, keep up the good work.
Tomon chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Heh, this is a very nice story and the end is so sweet. The whole retrospect thing really worked as a great finish.
Also the feeling between Shion and Naruto were real which can be applied for your character. I could almost see them :)
Good job
MangaObsession chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Great story! There should be a sequel!
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I dunno what was better/funier: Narutos mistake OR Jirayas. I just love you for making those scenes soo great and easy to picture-realised
helmi chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
or with hinata
helmi chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
naruto 'son is with sakura not shion
BullC6 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
good
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Another fact that you forgot was the fact that Kakashi was on the mission. Since Kakashi was laid up with chakra exhaustion after the Rescue Gaara mission, up through that Sasuke retreival mission, it had to be after. There could also be the fact that Sai was facing disciplinary action for that whole fake joining of Orochimaru.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you. I agree that Naruto needs a strong woman, but what he doesn't need is a mildly abusive woman. Thus, Sakura doesn't fit the bill, and I'll give you a good reason. If you go back through, and look at all the times she hit him, she seriously slugged the SH!T out of him. While I agree, some of those times, a cuff in the head was needed, the way she hit him was way overboard. Not only that, but the least she could have done was tell him why she hit him, so that he could correct the behavior, instead of just hitting him, and storming off.

Temari and Tenten probably would be good for him, but unfortunately neither seem to have that kind of interest in him. Hopefully, the whole Pein invasion and the Fourth War will give Hinata some spine, because she's really his best hope as far as the girls nearest his age. If it doesn't, the she'd probably be a bad choice too. Personally, I wish that Anko was closer to his age, because she's probably the best fit for Naruto when you consider all the similarities.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Curiosity compelled me to read that 'nice' review, and I agree with you. You should have also criticized their grammar, and mentioned that next time they flamed you, at least have the courtesy to use proper grammar.
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This story is so funny and it turned out really well. I hope Whatever It Takes 2 is still being worked on but there are other storys of yours that I would rather see updated. Take it easy.
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this story. Naruto and Shion are one of my all time favorite couples, even though I know that they'll never happen haha. Anyways, nice job!:)