Reviews for Stitches
spqrxx chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh goshh.. Oh myy gosh.. how could you this to me *sobs* :'( how could you do this to them :/ ? It was beautiful and it was terrific and it was horrible.. It had me crying. :( keep up :)
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow. You totally went there :)

That was really good, even though it was pretty depressing :) Perfect for a oneshot i think, it's really origional, but probs a little heavy for a multi chap fic i think
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is the best original story I've read to date, DUDE this is so cool! Man if you have opening for a sequal of sorts I say do it!
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Incredible! It would've been interesting to see a follow up through Sam's perspective :)
MuddyWolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow. I've never seen this show and all I can say it that you haven't lost any of your talent. _ Gritty, angsty, and masterfully written.
anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Now THAT was some creepy ass shit!
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
How is Sam still alive? What did he do to himself? Sad story.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
*weeps*
Kaoz chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OMG I got teary eyes at the end here.

TOo bad there wont b a sequel or even a b4 to tell us how sam got this way.
beth9874 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
omg, i love this, are you gonna continue it, or just a one-shot.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This story was just absolutely amazing.
Deanish chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow. That was brilliant. I hope it's the exact opposite of what happens, but still. Wow.
reading chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow! That was really, really nice! Well. Maybe not "nice," but... :) Seriously, that was great. Loved that you connected Sam and Dean through the evil doctor guy we saw the week before the finale. Sam, who'd considered it for Dean, did it to himself to save Dean. Well done!
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Weird and intense. Loved it!
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Good use of the concept from Time is on my side.