Reviews for Cursed Salvation, Descending Redemption
Sayurikuroda chapter 54 . 4/19
*sobsobsob* finish.. I didn't want your story to end. But you know what? I was really really Really impressed by your work.
I was so into, that I stay up more than 24h (I think It is more like 26h but who care? XD) to read it. I didn't want to stop in the middle, nor I want to sleep, I want to read it all... because that was a fucking amazing story! Sometimes I cried, then laughed, feel bad for every character who didn't feel good... I think this what you can call talent (yeah you have it!)
I wished I can have the same, because you can make someone with fuck up emotions feels so many at once.. And that's a hard task, really..
I enjoy with all my entire being, and hope you will continue all your hard work. (Maybe I will ask you for some help one day who know :])
Sayuri Kuroda.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 11 . 1/20
Lol, Sai's expression.
Smori chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
I am rereading this story because its amazing, and I just realized that this chapter is dedicated to SakuraKissy, which is my old fanfiction account!:) thanks for the amazing story and I can't wait to finish rereading this.
Pyrane chapter 54 . 11/8/2014
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 54 . 10/26/2014
Happily Ever After ! :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 53 . 10/25/2014
Thanks for saving Naruto, Kyuubi and Suigetsu! :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 51 . 10/8/2014
I'm almost done with the story! I really liked this chapter :)
Etiolates chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Non-integer?
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 50 . 9/27/2014
I always like when the enemy's plan fails. But since it's Madara, he always finds a way :(
I HATE Sasuke in the manga but I like how you represent him in this story :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 48 . 9/24/2014
I noticed that all villians,ALL, are either going against the good because of what happened to themselves or because they want power/rule the universe. Like that's how it is :/
I'm almost done with the story! Yay! I'm actually eager to know how Itachi and Naruto defeat Madara. And Killer Bee and Sasuke(maybe) will also contribute to saving the day :) Can't wait to review!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 46 . 9/15/2014
Naruto was taken! This is going to have to be one of my favorite chapters. I just love how panicky Itachi got and Killer Bee too. Killer Bee isn't my favorite character but i think it's great that he picked the last choice :) On the run to Naruto!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 44 . 9/14/2014
At least some more people learned the truth. The beggining was adorable,funny,and sexy. I kept grinning like an idiot :D
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
Wow. Such emotion was passed through this chapter. I think this chapter will be one of my favorites :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 41 . 9/12/2014
Itachi's alive Sasuke ! :)
Korregidora chapter 54 . 9/8/2014
Beautiful story! What a journey you took me on! As I mentioned in a previous review I liked not knowing just how things would turn out. Around each corner you are never sure what will happen.

This last chapter though, what a nice and smexy treat! About time they really gave in to their desires.

Happy for Sasuke's new chance at life. He definitely needs it. Now I can get myself some sleep too lol.
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »