Reviews for Cursed Salvation, Descending Redemption
Rainbow-dove chapter 54 . 9/24
I know this is a long time after you've posted this fic, but I just found it and it was incredible. I'm always amazed when people can capture character's personalities so well, because I don't think that any of the actions in this story were out of character. Your writing style is wonderful, very descriptive without being overly so. And I must complement you on creating such a complete story and developing the characters instead of just going with what is in the canon. Congradulations on creating such a wonderful peice of literature!
Gwenniarose chapter 11 . 8/11
You really nailed Sai's personality.
Gwenniarose chapter 3 . 8/11
I love that bit about Naruto's cloak
Gwenniarose chapter 1 . 8/11
I think I am going to re-read this. There's just so few ItaNaru stories
YokaiAngel chapter 54 . 7/17
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 7/11
Awww. DAMN IT! I hope Konan at least survives. She's strong, and her Sacred Paper Emissary Jutsu is truly formidable.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 7/10
For some reason, this chapter brought a tear to my eye.

Maybe it's Itachi getting a fair shake at things post-revenge, or maybe it's seeing Konan stepping up to try and determine her own path, but it just gets me right in the old kokoro.
Wonderfully written
Gwenniarose chapter 54 . 5/12
*wasn't over. I wish it wasn't over
Gwenniarose chapter 54 . 5/11
This was an amazing story. Filled with action and humor, I couldn't put this book down for the life of me. I wish it was over, and yet, the ending is complete. Thank you for this contribution to fan fiction. I've read several of your stories and have eagerly converted to ItaNaru..a pairing I never considered in my wildest dreams
Gwenniarose chapter 46 . 5/11
I was previously a slight narusasu/sasunaru fan..but you really have a way of getting me to hate the Uchiha. ugh
Gwenniarose chapter 40 . 5/11
I know I'm late to this party, so there is no point in me guessing what happens to Nagato, but I love the nature of your interaction with your readers
Gwenniarose chapter 40 . 5/11
I find myself quite delighted with Naruto taunting Sasuke here
Gwenniarose chapter 39 . 5/11
omg the ending of this chapter...was beautiful
Gwenniarose chapter 27 . 5/11