Reviews for Cursed Salvation, Descending Redemption
ddentler21 chapter 54 . 3/3
Just finished and loved your story. About to check your profile in hopes of finding more content too.
ddentler21 chapter 53 . 3/3
You made a really great story here. I'm normally not a fan of any yaoi pairings, but the type of person Naruto needs to be for a compatible relationship with Itachi is pretty cool.
ddentler21 chapter 33 . 3/3
Damn that was an awesome chapter
When they where about to leave I have a feeling that the gods hinted on their relationship (itachi's and naruto's)
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 1/26
Koharu playing a dangerous game insulting Naruto like that.
queen-at-d-throne chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
It is the third time I am reading this and still the emotions and imagery that evokes is the same when I first read it. This is one of my favorite Itachi/Naruto stories. Thank you or writing such stories, I hope the Muses continue to inspire you.
werwolf-yasya chapter 54 . 12/26/2016
I love this beautiful and sweet story, thanks autor.
GeminiAngie chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
Chlamydia-sama and Crab-san?!
GeminiAngie chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
wow naruto junior and naruto senior I'm dead!
Pat123 chapter 54 . 11/30/2016
i love it all good work this is one of myfavorite story now
Rainbow-dove chapter 54 . 9/24/2016
I know this is a long time after you've posted this fic, but I just found it and it was incredible. I'm always amazed when people can capture character's personalities so well, because I don't think that any of the actions in this story were out of character. Your writing style is wonderful, very descriptive without being overly so. And I must complement you on creating such a complete story and developing the characters instead of just going with what is in the canon. Congradulations on creating such a wonderful peice of literature!
EBecker chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
You really nailed Sai's personality.
EBecker chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
I love that bit about Naruto's cloak
EBecker chapter 1 . 8/11/2016