Reviews for As long as you're with me
ShadowHearted chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
cool story hope you keep writing step up stories. :)
a-arijana chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG I loved it !
ftimn chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Argh! Can't believe it's the end! Yeah, this one is pretty much fluffy, but you've done it great! Looking forward to read more fiction from you.
Sharlmalfoy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved it! It was funny and cute at the same time.

Good job!
indianaxxjones chapter 1 . 9/6/2008

Definitely the best Chandie one-shot I ever read...yet ;)

Hope to read many more like this one, from you!

~ Marina xx
yuhbjlnk chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
i love chase and andie fluff! this was so good!
exoskeleton chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I loved this, I really did, would you write more? Pretty please. I was wondering when someone would use the Push video, that was hot wasn't it? I was wondering, seeing that I didn't find anything, could you grace us with a love scene? *Bats eyes at author* Pretty please. Loved the fic.
RedMarigold chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I loved it! Andie and Chase go really well together in this story :D
Ooorah chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aw, this is already so cute! "Damn him and those mental images" Lol! I love how teasing Chase is with Andie. I think you've got their relationship down well.

Nice cut to owhat they were doing after Chase asked what she wanted to do. So funny. HOMG! In the sequel to my story, I was going to involve the Push video thing in it! it would feel like stealing...but great minds think alike, huh?

This was a wonderful fluff-filled chapter. I'm on fluff overload right now it was so good. Great job!

x-StarlitDreams-x chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I really hope I see more fics from you soon!)
SinEaterDanyi chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aw this was super hot and sweet!

I loved it and I thought you had each characters personality on point!

I'd love to read more Step Up 2 from you!

LoveOblivious chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OOH brilliant! I was thinking the other day that someone should do a Step Up 2 fic using that vid. Loving this line “We were looking for intimacy and sexiness, well I believe we found it.”

“Andie?” Blake asked from behind them, more than surprised. “Are you sure?”

SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was amazingly cute. Great job.