Reviews for The Art of Pillow Fights
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Great story! I laughed a lot.
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It is the slightest bit lame, but I still liked it. It was funny, and if anyone was to like Advent Children, I'd expect it to be Matt, since it's like a sequel, movie thing to Final Fantasy VII, but whatever.

Yeah, Matt so deserved to be in the anime more. He was in the episode that he died in, and a couple before that for two seconds. He didn't even talk! I'm still mad that he only said about six sentences, and yet in the manga, even though he still wasn't in it that much, talked to Mello a bit. Not fair.

So, good one-shot, and sorry for the long rant. Couldn't help it.
blackdragonflower chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
lol. Hee hee. That was funny. Yes Matt what IS the difference between a toss and throw? I think it was cute and adorable. Good write.
MissStargirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
NearTheEnd chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Yay! Hey, I want chocolate! That's so unfair...anyway, wonderful story! Matt's a cheater! And he gets free chocolate!
xXKanpekiXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Well, I sure wouldn't want to deprive Mello of his chocolate. Who knows what he would do... :D I REALLY LIKED THIS! hahah now, when i have pillow fights, im going to think of this. (its a good thing. i love melloXmatt) Keep writing please!
Ryoshu Kin chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I liked it... There were only two things that were off. It could be longer, and Mello's eye color. Please don't be mad at me, but he has blue eyes, not black.