Reviews for Questions
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
With any luck we WILL get to see a goodbye similar to this.

Nice work.

I want to cry...

savetoniqht chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow. Wow wow wow. This is written perfectly. I was so pissed that they didn't show ANYTHING even the least bit like this on the show... like not even a one word goodbye. She didn't evne tell them. This is really amazing. You honestly are one of my favorite authors on here, you know. I love every single one of your stories, and this is another amazing one. Not my favorite story LINE because this storyline just pisses me off, but I think one of the best written ones I have read.

And I just have to say, the way they made Casey leave? They could have done so many other things. They've set Casey up to be this whole always sticking to the law, never bending it type of lawyer, and there is no way Casey would have done that. That's just not how they made her, and they changed her at the last second. Sucked. And I can't even tell you how mad I am already that she's leaving.

Anyway, beautifully written story.
youte chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh god, I totally agree with you on that one. Casey would never do that. Yes she has flirted with suspension one or two times before but a Brady Violation? And trying to get Warner to lie? No way. Not like this, anyway, on this case.

As always from you, great fic. I love it.

And I hope you will do your "this is how it should have happened" fic, I would gladly read it!

So sad to see Casey go like this... It sucks.
GraeLeigh3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Well that's certainly a fic that doesn't suck!

Beautifully written, the way you describe Casey's emotions is very moving, I so can see it happen that way. Brought tears to my eyes.

In one word: stellar fic!

I know you describe it as one shot but I so wish you'd do more and end the show properly for our lovely ADA.

Gosh I'm so gonna miss her, and the fabulous Diane Neal :(

Can't wait for your "how this should have happened" fic!
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I liked this. And I totally agree with you. Casey NEVER would have done that. I am so angry that we have to have a new ADA. I can handle losing Adam Beach, but I am really mad about losing Diane Neal. I LOVE her.
Mia66 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow! I really like what you did here and how you make this almost seem real.

And I’m going to miss Casey!
protego-totalum88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I loved this fic. The way you depicted their emotions was amazing and totally in character, especially Casey's drinking. She doesnt seem like the type to drink unless she loses a case or something bad has happened, like in the episode Gone from season 7.

I'm in Australia so of course I haven't seen the episode yet. We've only just had Inconceivable shown here so it'll be weeks before I see Cold and I'm just DYING to know what happens.

Of course I know that Casey and Chester are leaving the show and I am devastated. I don't really care about Chester but Casey was my favourite and I hate that she is leaving. I can only take comfort in the fact that they didn't kill her off and so they can bring her back (one can only hope).

I'm dying to read more and of course I hope that you will write another fic of how the episode should have gone.