Reviews for George Venturi and the Human Resorces Department
kidcrooner chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
Even though i feel like this story would feel complete enough if it ended here, pleasepleasePLEASE write more.

This is so creative and simple and i think i relate to your lovely OC in very unreal levels.

Thanks for this dasey fic!
Mischief101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I wish you would write Derek and casey's story that goes with this. From their persectives
Mischief101 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
You should write a companion about Casey and Derek and how they ended up together. And their elopement.
destiny's time chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
just perfect hope you keep on writing this is great
Rachel Tamwood chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Poor George, but I really liked your interpretation of him. I'd like to believe he's not as clueless as he seems!
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Philip considered this for a moment before saying, "I have pamphlets on how to deal with unexpected life changes."

After a second, George nodded. "Hand them over."

Okay, yeah, I know why the story is complete. It's done as it should be but you just can't help wanting more on a gem like this. :D
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Ahahahaha! Oh man. Gotta love Phillip with his pamphlets and fan-boying. :D
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Heh. "I don't have any pamphlets on that." Classic. :D
of self chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was funny and an extremly interesting angle for a story. I do Industrial Psychology in college and I never thought I would ever see it in a story. Poor George.. I really felt for him. And that HR guy was hilarious. Good story! :)
IsaDoraKnight chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Why didn't I find this story sooner? Ha! This is my kind of humor! The HR Ken guy was the best part. He was so serious and mechanical. George was hilarious! The dialogue was priceless. Everything was PERFECT! "make sure to check that the doses are correct for their age and weight. You want to put them out, not kill them." Priceless...
SNN chapter 3 . 6/21/2008

I like that you only talked about Dasey action, as opposed to actually witnessing it. :)
Victoria to Worthing chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
I loved this! I laughed so much at HR Ken and "I don't have a pamphlet for that."
Scooter88 chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Oh, this was just adorable! Good Job! :-)
Folle chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
I worked in an HR office for a little while; this totally resonates. :)
HELENz chapter 3 . 5/26/2008