Reviews for Summer White
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
this was so ad but I just loved it soo much great idea witht eh ring
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I would LOVE it if this would evolve into a reunion fic. Not that I am pressuring you or anything (...Well.), but it would be AMAZING if you did.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Lovely, lovely story.
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was so sweet and so sad at the same time. Rose would have loved the ring. I know it. You should write a story where he gives it to her. Or he gives it to his double to give to her. Something like that. I don't know. Amazing!
Female Meatbag chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aw geez. [sniff] That sniff is for Ten/Rose, not Martha. You know, I'm decidedly against ANYTHING romantic nowadays but this pair, this rose/ten, is just...well you can't not want them together. And, believe it or not, I liked Martha in this. Instead of whining, like she did in the series, she KNOWS she's out and is more resigned.

[sniff] Of course, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. ;) -vic
12345jj chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
beautiful:)
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Awh, that made me cry. Loved it.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Not quite angst? You're joking! This made me bawl like a baby. It was FANTASTIC! The emotions you portrayed we done so well it chilled me. Fave, definate fave. 5/5 Genius.
Ally chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Seriously trying not to cry here. Amazing work here!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was a really good fluff/angst. Amazing job, MJ. Very bittersweet fic. You seem to be really good at those. Keep writing!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You got tears prickling in my eyes and that tingling feeling I get when there's really good Doctor/Rose - that means this has to be added to my faves. This was beautiful and tragic. Loved it :)
BlueMoonOnTheRise chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is brilliant :]

I have tears in my eyes, and...well I love the Doctor and Rose and I just feel so sorry for them, and also Martha a bit too

Thanks for posting this nayway, because it is beautiful
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was beautiful. Thanks for writing it :-)
Cheerio chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Beautiful without being over the top, sappy, or melodramatic. A rare combination. Bloody brilliant.
TARDISone chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It's nice to see some third season RoseTen not-fluff. ;) Brilliant job with this - great wording and imagery. Oh, and welcome to WhoFction. You're an author we'll definately be looking out for. :D