Reviews for A Different Way of Things
shroudson1 chapter 1 . 1/20
it is 2018, what happened to chapter 11?
MikaelsonChicka chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
I really hope this will be continued
aquilu chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
You should have the pod squad meet the team angel. I like to see how you react to the existence of vampires. The Michael and pod squad could use there Powers to help the Katherine and slayers.
JENJEN87 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
awsome. loved this chapter. please update soon.
LoveAngel1705 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I really love this, you are doing a great job!
LoveAngel1705 chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
update soon please!
Jamie90 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
hey sorry that I didn't review sonner, I was on holiday.

Great chapter, as always!

not boring at all.

I loved the explanation with the boys and pissed off Buffy, that's the way we love her... or at least I do.

So Buffy and Angel will meet in the next chapter? pretty please!

does Buffy know about Connor? Or he about her?

Love it, keep going and update soon, it's an amazing story and I can't wait to read more!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
update!
Will Parry chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
i love it! defoinately a keeper!
Skoellya Seyth chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Needs a lot of work story-wise. Your writing isn't too bad, but gotta say this is a real Mary-Sue fic. This isn't a flame. A Mary Sue is a Mary Sue. But improvement into other things comes with time and effort. Focus on new characters themselves in what they do- middle names... cliched and uninteresting. Still, keep writing, you don't do too bad with canon characters.
Jamie90 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
hey,

great chapter, again with the explaining. so did I get it right? Hank Summers had an affair with Tanya Cavanaugh, who is Faith mother. and that's how Kathryn's related with both Buffy and Faith?

I can't wait till Buffy shows up, and how she's going to react to the fact that Spike is alive again.

Keep going and don't get down because of the lack of feedback, it's a great story, but there aren't that many Roswell and Buffy fans.
Jamie90 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
hey again great chapter, loved the part where Kathryn explaint everything to Connor, very smooth, great idea! respect! keep going, can't wait till Buffy shows up, and kicks Angel's ass. It looks like it's not a Michael/Maria story, that's kinda sad, but whatever you do, I'm happy to read. It's great to finally have my two favorite Series in one story! Kathryn's 18 right? an dshe has three kids? I hope you'll explain that too, and maybe show some flashbacks? Well I talked enough for now, update soon, can't wait to read the next part.
Jamie90 chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
hey I like the story so far, I'm just a bit confused. are Buffy and Faith sisters? or they just feel like sisters because they're both slayers? and how is Buffy related to Kathryn but not to Angel? if you could clear that up a little that would be nice. and did I get that right, Kathryn is a vamp too? Like I said, I really like the story and I can't wait to see what you'll do next, just add some background info, it would really help the reader. and I don't mean explaining Kathryn's conection with Roswell but her relationship with Buffy, Faith and Angel. But keep going. the idea seems great and I love both shows. Update soon!