Reviews for Twilight Zone
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Woohoo! Bobby ripping off Sam clothes! We need more scenes like that.

Oops, sorry, went into my own little fantasy world there for a moment.

Wonderful tale, thanks for sharing it with us. Like all your work, love it.
skag trendy chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I was literally on the edge of my seat when it became apparent that Sam was being affected by the flames as Dean was killing the demon.

Ah the wonderful brotherly moments. I just love it! Well done my darlin'!

Fantastic story.

Kind regards,

PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Gorgeous! Utterly gorgeous! A real treat, lovie!

Marvelous story, fantastic ending - what more can a fangirl ask for?

*hugs you*
Von chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
This was a lot of fun. :D

Congratulations on finishing this rather spiffy little follow-up. :D

I loved how Dean kept holding Sam's hand even though Bobby came in the room.

Were you insinuating that somehow Sam *did* bleed out the 'tainted blood'?

It sounded like it.. :D

Awesome stuff. MANY THANKS!
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
I've been so bad at reviewing lately.. but I loved this story.
bb1028 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Great story! I loved reading Enter Sandman, and was definitely happy to see you do a sequel.

Loved the timing of this too. It really fit in well right after John's death and with both boys still dealing with everything. Great job hun!
citiesofsouls chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Great ending to a great story!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Absolutely lovely. I ache from the compassion and love you wrote between the brothers. I look forward to reading your next one, cos this one is sure going to be hard to top :) Great story!
Trish62 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Nice story, liked the tie-in with the memory demon! Well done!
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Girl you certainly beat poor Sammy up in this one and I loved every minute of it! Dean was so Dean in this- wanting to do what was best for Sam but acting on instinct instead of reason. Sam was very Sam in this also- risking himself to save his brother. And Bobby- well I love Bobby in this - and the poor man never did get his coffee. Those boys are going to send him to an early grave! Well done - and I can't wait for what you come up with next! :0)
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
This was a really great story. I love all the angst and hurt Sammy is always my favorite. Great job with Details and the nice ending you left here with an opportunity to pick up at another story. Maybe the aftermath of Dean telling Sam about what his dad said(An AU from the show) That could be cool. Get Sammy into all kinds of trouble as he goes after his destiny guns blazing.
friendly chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
nice job.. that was good..
Ali James chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
I am really getting into your story! I love it! For some reason I really like the stories right after their Dad dies, and Dean is all mean and Sam is all kicked puppy. I do have one note though. Dean didn't hit the Impala with a sledge hammer, it was an extended prybar or crowbar.

Keep up the good work!

Take it easy
amyblair chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
I like that Bobby is in this and in such a faux-paternal role. Great 2nd chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens with their current dilemma! Don't make us wait too long!
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Great start! I liked how you brought in nos es tame a nocens memoria. It was spooky and fun and heightened my attention! Looking forward to the next chapter!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »