Reviews for Twilight Zone
friendly chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
this is an awesome story.. great job.. love the relationship all the guys have..
TraSan chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I'm really liking this story and getting back into the boys' headspace from right after their father died, the crash, Dean hearing the secret from John, Sam feeling partially responsible...

And you've just sucked up that angst and amplified it tenfold with this story.

Most excellent.
Floralia chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
I’ve come out of hiding to show my support and to get my groggy Sam fix. And it actually took me 8 attempts to log on, that's how rusty I'm getting.

I really love the use of Bobby in this story and his relationship with both the brothers, but especially the scenes between Bobby and Sam. Communicating with a dying demon for its knowledge is such an interesting idea, and with the effects on Sam’s health such an interesting cause of tension between the brothers. All elements of the story fit so well with the time you’ve set it too. I love it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Have I told you lately that I love you?

*Cries*

*Clings to you*

*hugs*

Mandy
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Absolutely lovely. Can I have more please?
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
I'm loving this story so much. Limp Sam and protective Dean - totally floats my boat, fic heaven as far as I'm concerned. And 'confused as hell' Bobby - yep I love him too.

Can't wait for more so I'll just wait here..pacing. Liz x
callitintheair chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Poor Bobby, he's got his hands full with those Winchesters.

I love Sam here. I do have to wonder though if listening to the Memory Demon is really the best idea. However Sam seems pretty sure that it can help him save Dean, so maybe the Memory Demon's not lying. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...I'll try to be patient:)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Oh dear, Sam wanting to continue talking to the memory demon as it's dying and he's hoping to find out more about the YED, thinking it will be after Dean next as it's taken everyone else from him! Can he trust it as we all know demons lie? It might well have its own agenda and want to take Sammy out as it failed last time and it would be its final triumph, if it really is dying. And if it took Sam out, Dean would be sure to follow unable to cope without him and unable to forgive himself for not protecting Sam!

Each time the memory demon visits Sam it seems to take a little more out of him and because of the fact he hasn't been taking care of himself properly since the crash, he hasn't got much more left.

Just hope Dean has listened to Bobby's words on some level and that he will mull them over in his mind when Sam has recovered somewhat - at the moment Bobby is right and they are a train crash waiting to happen!

You have got their fractured relationship so right here, they need each other more than anything at the moment and with Dean scared to let go and open up to Sam in the fear he will break down and not be able to stop, he after all sees himself as Sam's protector, he has pushed his younger brother further away and now Sam is going against his natural way and avoiding Dean rather than talking to him.

Hope Bobby can bring them together!

Another awesome chapter to this brilliant sequel!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
great chapter so fsar ill b here when the next 1 is
skag trendy chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Dean, Bless 'im. We all love him, but he can be so incredibly single minded and dense, especially when it comes to Sam.

Now, get back to your PC and start the next chapter woman!

(loads shotgun with a menacing grin)

Come on! Move! Don't leave us hanging...

Kind regards,

ST.x.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Hehe! Can you lock him up with me? Just for a few hours, then I'll give 'im back to you, I promise!

Great story so far, and I'm about to read on...

Kind regards,

ST.x.
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
"But being Winchesters, they were going to suck it up and take care of things themselves. It was like watching a train wreck about to happen."

Poor Bobby. We all know exactly how he feels - I know I'm not the only person mentally screaming at the boys to just TALK to each other. Especially during this arc of Season Two. You've really captured the way their relationship is so twisted and complicated at this point. Not that it's ever really simple, but there are defintiely times when they've been more in tune. Looking forward to the next part.
damsean chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
"And out of all the people around, it chooses you to communicate with. You're such a freak."

:D , this line is awesome, hee, cant wait for more
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Can I just say I absolutely love this chapter? Cause I do! This chapter has all the things I love. Limp Sam- Protective Dean- and lots of support from Bobby. You know I love Bobby! Plus it is just creepy good- cause the Memory Demon is one creepy villain! Can't wait for more!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
OMG HUN- absoloutley amazing and fantastical secomd chapter

really love how this is all panning out

love the plot and storyline and your amazingly talented ability to write this hun

LOVED IT!