Reviews for Twilight Zone
carocali chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
This is such a perfect fit for a sequel to the first Memory Demon. Sam is in need of some kind of comfort after John dies, and he's not getting it from Dean, so he has an opportunity to make right what he thinks he's the cause of. Will the Memory Demon (MD) really help Sam, or does it still have plans of its own? I mean, it IS a demon.

And why did MD come back NOW to speak with Sam? Is it back because he can prey on his weakness in the time of their sorrow? Is it trying to separate the brothers (and Bobby) so he can take them all out?

Great chapter!

;D

Caroline
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Talking about train wreck, Sammy sure is one and Dean is one in it's own way. Sam beating himself up over being at fault for his mom and Jessica's deaths and feeling Dean was next makes it understandable why he wants to talk to the memory demon. Can't wait for the next chapter. It sure is getting intense. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
Klutzygirl33 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. I nearly cried during this chapter. Poor boys.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I totally wish your Bobby was the Bobby of canon! It seems like Bobby in the show is focused mostly on Dean, so I love to see a Bobby who has interest and concern for Sam. Who gets Sam better than Dean does at times-becuase sometimes it's hard for the brothers to really grasp where the other is coming from by the very nature of brotherhood and spending SO much time togehter.

I also am fond of your Sam characterization in this one. Especially since he's limp! And thank goodness Dean gets protective-I do miss that :)

MORE! Soon! Please? You won't deny a pregnant woman, would you?
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Awesome chapter! I'm with Dean on this one. I don't think talking to the Memory demon is a good idea. Not with what its doing to Sammy everytime they talk. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OMG I LOVE IT HUN

x

you are truly an awesome writer hun and i love every single peice of writing you've done

LOVED IT HUN x

OMG this was absoloutley incredible, awesome idea and plot too x
callitintheair chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hey there!

I'm glad you decided to do a sequel, I love Enter Sandman! I like that you set this story after ELAC, so that Bobby is there to help them out. I'm very excited to see where this is going.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great story, can't wait for more!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow, great start. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
excellent chapter i would say and excellent betas ill b here to~catch the next chapter~Shante~
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great to see another story from you and I'd been looking forward to this one - I've not been disappointed either, it's brilliant and oh Sam whumpage to die for too. This is filling in the wait for Season 4 very nicely. Liz x
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great story so far. Update soon.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wonderful start! Bobby's did a great job of taking care of Sam. And now Dean's got his head back on straight and is looking out for his brother again. Is it really the memory demon or is it a head injury? Can't wait for more. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
So glad you are writing a sequel, and what a perfect time to pitch it at - the beginning of Season 2 when the boys are reeling from the crash and the death of their father!

You had Sam rubbing the left side of his head in this chapter so does that mean that a little bit of the spine was left and it has moved again and is now affecting him, after all he's been beaten up and in a car crash! Or is it the demon? Failing that it could be something medical, but if it is it sounds serious!

Whatever it is it has certainly put Dean back in protective big brother mode, even if Sam is not as responsive to it as he usually is, either because of what is going on with him or because he still remembers and is hurt by Dean's words!

Don't think they will be taking any more trips into town with Sam spacing out and nearly getting himself run over, good job Dean was with him as he has quicker reflexes than Bobby!

Bobby has certainly got his work cut out with the boys though, worrying about their reactions to what they have been through and how they have been with each other, and now they have something else to contend with that is affecting Sam!

Fantastic first chapter, can't wait for the other two!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Well, whatever your betas did, it turned out great. I loved the emotions in this story. Bobby is awesome anyway, I just love the guy. Dean doing a 180 and becoming uberprotective big brother again, sitting up with Sam and watching over him was so like him. Poor Sam though, he just can't get a break. You are just like all of us, constantly torturing the poor guy. You do it so well, really love you for it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »