Reviews for Twilight Zone
carocali chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
How exciting! A new story from you!

ELAC is one of those episodes that still rips my heart out. The way that Dean treated Sam in the early season two is so angst-filled that I want to run and give Sam a big hug (not that I dont want to anyway). So much torture with this poor boy, and while Dean has a heavy load to bear, the way he pushed his brother aside is painful.

I love the way this has started so far and can't wait to see what your fingers come up with next!

:D

Caroline
charmed1of2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
YEAH A SEQ, LUVING IT ALREADY...KEEP IT UP

LUVS

LORRIE
damsean chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
sque, u posted the sequel of "Enter sandman", I have been waitin for this one cause "Enter sandman" is one of my favourites,Awesome start,can't wait for more,update soon *hugs*
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Ooh, I'm liking this a lot. So glad Dean's snapped out of his introspection and is back to over-protective (awesome) big brother mode. You've got it right: how could he have spent much time around Sam after John's parting words? But of course Sam would then assume that Dean was avoiding him because of something Sam had done or because he blamed Sam for the way he related to John.

Post the next part quickly, please!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Great chapter!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
MORE PLEASE
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
E! This is such a great start! I'm so excited for the next chapters. Yay!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is great! I can't wait to read your other two chapters! Don't suppose you want to post them now? Thanks for writing and posting!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
You have an amazing start to an incredible story here. I love the fact that it seems so original and well thought out. the brothers have a lot to work through and I'll be along for the ride. Thanks
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I loved Enter Sandman and I was so excited when you said you were writing a sequel and you didn't disappoint. This story is as creepy and angsty as the last.

I love Bobby and his relationship with the boys here! You captured Bobby and the boys so well that I can just see all of this happening. A wonderful read!
Von chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
IInteresting. SO has the demon found them? Or did the crash jog a sliver of the spine still left in his head, into a position where it can affect him?

Great stuff.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wonderful start!

I remember the memory demon story...oh, is that what's really going on or is it some time of subdermal hemotoma or hm...?

This part of the season was sad for me. Both boys hurting and neither doing particularly well with it.

Can't wait for more.
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh Oh This means troubles.I like this.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5