Reviews for of mesmerizing trances and second chances
iwillstillopenthewindow chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Beautiful. Am glad to read a story where it's Sakura who has a problem with 'accepting love', and is perfectly written.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is an amazing story! I loved every bit of it.

I agree with a lot of Sakura's opinions too xD

Great job!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You are made of awesomeness. I love it! It's not a cliche fluffy story, it's one that let's you see character development and flaws and everything love is actually about. The style is really good, and I just...love it :D
ikarma chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
omg, that was AMAZING! It was so beautiful, I actually started crying! TT_TT I loved this so much! oh and i liked your disclaime, "no ownage...seriously", lol
Neon Rouge chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Someone told me to read this to get a better idea for SasuSaku AU and I AM HOOKED.

You've really outdone yourself this time.

PS: Sorry for the short-ish review, I'm tired and my stomach is killing me..

Yay for SasuSaku and praise for Extraordinaire,

Pinky (which is sortofkindamaybe short for Conspicuous Pink.)
SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
hey julia! i just finished the story and i thought it was so poetic and flowy, it was like a waterfall in like, china with buddha sitting on a nice little rock at the bottom! that's just how poetic it was!

i liked the part where her mind and world went to an abrupt halt, like max keeble!

anyway i thought this style was really cool, like it was all drama-little-mama-i-don't-wanna-take-your-man-filled, it was very sophisticated and eloquent, i really liked it. and i like how the title fits in with it, did you come up with that or is it the name of a song or something? because if it's not already a song title, then that's what i'm naming my first hit single on the cd of meaghan!

so i really loved your story, and i would totally read more stories like this, so keep it up! yayness!
Xanie chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Fluff. Too much fluff. Can't handle too much fluff. Fluff overload. Nice job, though.
Renee Lenore chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is one of the most beautiful, original romance stories for SasuSaku I've ever read!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I LOVE YOU! this is so brilliantly written and so sweet and i love your use of repetition...i'm drowning in fluff
shierysh chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Omg! That was beautiful!

Absolutely LOVED it! :D And what the heck is with you and your amazing and different writing skills..! You change them a lot but they're all so good! x3

Cor, I love you..! x3 Just for writing all those stories you've written! x3 Anyway, write more fics ;)
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
that was beautiful. i loved every minute reading that story! i mean, i loved how sakura was afaird and the way you wrote it(change is good on occation). i don't know what else to say, i mean that was one of the greatest stories you ever wrote. two major thumbs up!
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
what is it with u and ur amazing writing skills? dude, they kick ass! this had such emotion tht i really can relate to, seriously. its kinda embarassing, but i sorta was crying thru it. it was just weird, since my family is like tht, even the thanksgiving deal with sakura and her mom. again, it was...weird.

thanks for being such a great author, u rock.

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
Maniac Tenshi Makenshi chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMG! This is so good that no mere words can describe!XD I LOVE it!_

This story is uniqe & love & cute & funny & dramatic & sad! It is one of the ultimate stories ever!-

U've done so good!

"Because sometimes people need to see how other people want you to see it and how they want to use their own creativity."

Emily B. (SasuSakuCutie)
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow. Just wow. I am at a lose for words on how good this is. Much praise to you.
iMissa chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow.

Just...wow.

This was unbelievably amazing. I don't know why, but the way that you put it, all of the little gestures between Sasuke and Sakura that made up a whole, that made THEM whole.

Or it could be the italicized words at the beginning and the end, describing this perfectly-describing love itself perfectly-but who knows?

I thought that it was beautiful in a dramatic sense, that, for once, Sasuke is the believer and Sakura is the disbeliever, though in her heart of hearts she denies that she loves him. (But we all know it, pft.)

Uh, I'm rambling (which I tend to do when something makes me squee!, which isn't that hard, honestly, but this made my heart jump to my throat and I was just WAITING for them to break up, because I knew they'd get back together) I thought that it was incredible. Great job!