Reviews for A Heart Does Not Know
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
T-T that was so bittersweet. Great job on writing this amazing piece, keep up the great work!
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I like how it sums up the argument between one's mind and heart. It has reality to it. There's things everyone tells themselves which their heart doesn't listen really captured that here. Nice job.
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I don't know what to think of it. I mean I like it... but I'm not sure what to think of it... So weird.
grandlarseny chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
a beautiful short. A glimpse into Yami's mind that definitely rings very true. Loved it :)
Anzu Fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Not emo - simply thoughtful. Heaven knows the guy does too much darn thinkin'.

Kinda reminded me of the intro to one of the mangas I was reading...dang, can't remember which one. Oh well. :D
ZeldaStrife chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
hey, Doc! oh, boy-a new fic from you!

very nice one, Doc. My favorite lines have to be all the ones that start with "The first time..." Those were great; they basically summed up the entirety of the manga/anime and yet not getting into too much detail. nice touch. Also loved the bit about going out with Jonouchi and Honda, and helping Yugi "work up the guts to kiss Anzu." lol on that one!

looking forward to more of your work!

PS Um, how are things with my request?
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It's not crappy at all. It made me feel kind of sad. I have writer's block too, but you did a very good job with this piece.