Reviews for Wings of Freedom
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
It's been 3 years. Any plans on ending this hitaus
SharkGurl chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Hey, now is a really good time to end a hiatus.
Olympiangirl chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Cool. Too bad.
EdWarded chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I understand how you feel I couldn't believe stephenie would end on such a note. It is hard to find anything that helps Twilight's life reappear.
Bikutoru1412 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Ugg! I just found this story, and now I find that you don't update that often!*pouts* I really hope that you update soon! Please? For me, your latest reviewer? If you post this week I will review every single chapter! I promise!
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
i love this one to!
vvvvvvvvvv chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
hm. interesting. update soon.
purplefoxqueen chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
oh oh ME! PICK ME! I know the anser because she thought he was a whitecoat(sp?) it would be funny if (since it's an 8 year old Edward)if for a split second she thought Edward was Gazzy(hey I thought it was funny)
EdWarded chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Ok reading this is awesome but I must say I am scared that if I don't read the next chapter soon I will die of anticipation! Would you like t read mine it is at the website: /edwarded
x.Dark.x chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
SHE LEPT A CARLISLE 'CAUSE SHE THINKS HE'S A WHITECOAT! please continue i really like this story. oh here's a sugestion maybe you should make them there regular ages .. yuh know edward and alice 17, jasper, emmett and rosalie 18 and bella 17... just a sugestion

.x
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Now u got me on the edge of my seat! Thank you.:)
samantha chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
she lept at him cuz he looked like the guy who beat the crap out of her? or she hasent seen humans in awhile? idk you'll have to update :) oh and the fire question... uh idk a burning ship/boat she was on? angel fell from the sky in a pile of burning... something idk update!
EnderACullen chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
He was wearing a doctor's coat. Duh.
Cant log in cuz i'm to lazyyy chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
OMG

Okay, she tackled Carli (Carlisle) cause he's wearing a WHITE coat and the doctors over at the School wore WHITE coats and she thought he was on of them. So... yeah.

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

SO AWESOME

UPDATE SOON
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
OMG, I LOVE IT!, except for the fact that you won't updates...

all well, now I have something ELSE to keep me up at night! YAY!

I hardly sleep anyways...

Well, I LOVE YOUR STORY!

"Thank you Valerie"

And I cannot wait for an update! Seriously, I'll be looking at my email account all day long!