Reviews for Avatar Drabbles
is there goin to be another chapter?
Methusala Honeysuckle chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
.More! And more from the romance department please!
lorekr chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Wow...Requiem was so sad. I really feel for everyone in this fic. You really bring to life the reality of their battles and the reality that their skills and gifts were used for. In the far hope that you will finish the Air Temple drabbles I am putting you on story alert. Truly awesome writing. Truly.
lorekr chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
LOVED this chapter - Always Watching! My only complaint- I wish that it would have showed the rest of there lives! lol Great idea! I would have much rather of had a truly epic Zutara ending also!:D
Obliviously Till Oblivion chapter 22 . 11/13/2010
AWESOME GREAT WORK
Rosabelle The Sarcastic chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
YES! IT ONLY TOOK TEN CHAPTERS! I SO HAPPY! XD :3
Rosabelle The Sarcastic chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
Myself and the freak who reads over my shoulder (my cousin who is spending visiting for a week) bursted out laughing after that end sentence.

LOVED IT.
Rosabelle The Sarcastic chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
Lol.

Damn straight. XDD
Rosabelle The Sarcastic chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
i normally give better reviews than just 'cute', but i can't do anything besides that for some reason. i'm catatonic with the cute-ness. :3
Rosabelle The Sarcastic chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
great song choice.
Rosabelle The Sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
sorry. i'm too lazy to log in right now, but that was just plain c-ute.
crystalfilm chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
I'm immensely enjoying these drabbles so far, I loved the mothers watching the pirates scene, "smooth zuko", that really vcracked me up. Great work so far! :)
Eswin chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
more more more more more! Please?
Full Moon Ballad chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
Very nice. I like the emphasis you put on Aang's childishness and his lack of experience with killing people. And Zuko's cold demeaner. Too many people conveniently make him cheerful and humorous in their drabbles. Kudos for that.

FMB
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 22 . 9/28/2009
omjim you just like...wow that was awesome