Reviews for Everything We Had
miss-Tami-bass chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
This is a great story! why only 30 reviews? I loved it!

Tami

xx
TheColorPurple chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Great story :) I usually don't like AU stories, but I loved this one.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
This chapter, last chapter - Serena p!ssed me off. I don't like that attitude. At least Chuck told B he wanted what made her happy. He let her decide, but S didn't. That's not how a friend should be.

I'm glad she went to Chuck. I love his reasons for knowing her best. this is why they WORK.

Great story! I'm glad I finally caught up. :)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Good girl. I really love how you wrote this, but it angered me so much that he would do this (both times). Sure, maybe Chuck shouldn't have told B, but then again, she should know the real reasons instead of letting the delusion continue.

I love the Cabbage Patch exchange. hehe
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Eck. Stupid tabs. *sighs* Poor B. Poor Nate.

But, saying things are okay and then pretty much jumping her? Yeah, I don't like that. Because you're giving the signal that you're definitely NOT okay with it and you just want to win. That's my thought procress.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
I love how you're writing the relationships between everyone.

Poor B. She's so conflicted. *hugs*

I love that Chuck told B he was serious. Nate's the one who cut the ties, not Chuck. He still loves his (ex) bestie.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
*wants BC/SN*

I like that Chuck invited Blair (and Nate).

And the three of them - NBS - and then the foursome. And Chuck offering a job. And Asking politely for a dance. And catching B. And I want BC/SN. *reads more*
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
I love this chapter. I like that Nate is okay with with them hanging out. And Chuck just wants her happy.

I love the outing. It was nice and good for them.
transferringtopigfarts chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
I loved it.

I love it when Chuck tells Blair what he knows about her.

He is the only one who knows her like that.

my shangri-la chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Aw! Yay! Great chapter! Update soon!
bsloths chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Aw, I missed this story! Glad you're back. I loved the Blair/Chuck interaction, and you even got me to like the Blair/Nate. B and C have such a great, if totally messed up, relationship. Their banter isn't quite up to Dasey level, but you did a good job showing it!
princetongirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
loved it update soon
bsloths chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
So...I have nothing intelligent to say about this chapter, except that it was good! :)
apple of your eye chapter 4 . 12/19/2008