Reviews for Waking Up
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow! Just wow!
tistrust chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, his is awesome. I seriously thought Leo/Casey would be really weird but you pulled it off nicely. :D
Lemony Goddess chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ah, you made me cry! That's so rare for me to be this affected. I truly felt Leo's pain and felt sorry for him because he both wants to and dreads going back to normal. This was so well-written. Great job!
Shimmy Ninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is just. I mean, my response is.

Wow. Epic.

You really brought Leo's struggle through in this one. The fractured reality and the realization that what was for him a lifetime was a blink to everyone else. To have twenty years of your life be nothing...Sweet Jesus. And no adjustment at all!

I love Mikey to pieces, I do, but come on! Leo's not going to be okay after that. He's not going to go back to the way things were. That's- that's double his lifetime that he's spent in the fantasy world, learning to live without his brothers or father or a friendly face other than Casey. He's a 40 year old turtle thrust back into his 20ish self.

Is it bad that Raph was the nicest? I know he didn't feature much, but his response was the least "Fer chrissakes, get over it! It was 15 minutes!".

Casey was also really good about it, in a holy-shit-my-best-friend's-brother-who-happens-to-be-a-turtle-wants-me-all-homo-like kind of way. I...I still kinda wanted them to get together. I'm a hopeless romantic like that.

You, sir/madame, are excellent. Brilliant, even. Loved this.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aw, poor Leo... you should write more on this, about those twenty years. You don't have to, but I mean... this was just really, really good.
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This was truly breathtaking. Fifteen minutes of programming and Leo comes out with twenty years worth of false memories. Just gorgeous. I loved how messed-up those memories were, too-his brothers dying, killing his father, loving Casey. What a fascinating, personalized sort of torture. You completely turned an old idea-turtle gets captured and tortured-inside out, and made it a marvelous character study. How inspiring! I love you! E! *devolves*
wedgie chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow. I very much enjoyed the format. I liked feeling as confused about the situation as Leo, knowing about as much as he did for every switch of scene. It was great!
Danaa chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Interesting concept and a grand story.

Hope to see more from you.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Okay, between that Lifehouse song 'From where you are' or whatever and this story...I promptly burst into tears. This is a real treat. A good reprieve from all the other crap. Wow. I'm gonna reread this tomorrow. And cry again.

*Goes off to sob and drink cold hot chocolate*
The Ghost of FF.Net chapter 1 . 5/24/2008