Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
blank chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
omg...Edward Sr. is a vampire?! :O great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
That was amazing! I wish you could write a story about Edward's father, his biological father since I assume that's what you meant by father, finding him after all these years and found him because of the letters that Bella left at the grave markers. I'm sure that it would be just as amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
hmmm . . . :-) Yes - that was downright cruel - good story line - but cruel. I love happily ever after endings with all the "ends tied up nice and neat". I haven't checked yet to see if you ever wrote a sequel. And - if you were truly as young as you claimed when you posted this I hope you didn't quit writing. You're really good. I used to write poetry and stories - don't stop - if you don't use the skill you may lose it. Best wishes.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I really think that you should continue this story. It is rather amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
You should so continue this story. Its really good, i was actually crying at the letters :') so cute!
Faerie of Tara chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Wow... Great ending. The story was shiver-inducing... Beautiful story!
McKStar chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I want to murder you.

I WANT MORE OMG!

This was amazing. So so so so so amazing! Oh my gosh i can't get over how great this was. You are truly amazing. Truly.
Kelly chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
this was really good but I would have loved for it to have been longer :)
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Wait wait. Clarify. Vampire father as in Carlisle, or human father turned vamp? must be Carlisle or human father wouldn't have golden eyes without instruction? Or why wouldn't he find Edward after all these years?
edwardlovbella chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I really think you should keep writing this story because I want more.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I know you said this was the last chapter but I want more. I think it would be a good idea to see what would happen if they all meet up.
Music of the wind chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I'm confused keep writing!
miki-hearts-edward-cullen chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
*growls* some better of written a continuation, or be warned i will.. argh! im shaking know. thanks.
LokiamiHeart chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
OMG you cannot just leave it there! theres so much that could happen!
causewerewolvesdontsparklexx chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE IT THERE! THAT SHOULD BE

ILLEGAL! ARGH! That it the first story I've ever read that

has had a plot like that...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

I know you said it was the last chapter, but I hope

other people and me can persuade you to continue with

the story. PLEASE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?

I don't think I can beg enough! I'll get down on my knees!

I'll do ANYTHINGG! Just please continue.

Please, please, please!