Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
Muse-of-the-Night chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
NO! What do you mean by 'this was the last chapter'? It's so good, you must write more. Genius, by the way, putting Edwards father in it. Anyway, what ever your decisions, i loved it, keep writing.
NightShade Tears chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
*sob* So beautiful...

Who was it? Carlisle? or Edward Senior, as a vampire? Please don't leave me on the cliff hanger!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I'm a little confused. Who actually read the letters on the gravestones? Because they said, "My son." Hmm... je ne sais pas... AH LE FRENCH!
b.a chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I do most certianly want to do what you suggested in the first line of your author note. How could you! It completely ruins so many aspects in that story if Edward's father was a vampire. There was a reason he wasn't included in the books. And if you were going to make him live, let alone a vampire, them you should have at least had the decency to finish the story properly, i mean really!
Amelia Desfalon chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE extend this, or play with idea and make it a story. It would be so cool if Edward could see and (after recovering from the shock that his father is a vampire)talk to his real father again. He could meet Carisile and Esme and... OMG! Maybe she knew! I mean, maybe Edward's mother knew that he was a vampire and that's why she she asked Carisile because she knew what he was! Oh, he could meet Bella! He could meet his daughter-in-law and that would make Edward so happy. (gasp) Would he be a vegetarian? If not that would cause all kinds of problems and... and... Okay, I'm going to stop now, but the point is that this idea has many story options. PLEASE continue it!
ThePureLily chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
O_O OMGWTF?

awesome XDD
Emberwillow14 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
it was a great story...too bad it had to end...tear...but you did a great job with it.

ember
Elizabeth Meadowlake chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
please, please, PLEASE! don't stop there...it's so good and you can do so much with it...P.L.E.A.S.E. write more chapters!
ScatterdParchment chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
OMG...amazing twist, never would have thought of it! Excellent job.
spidermonkey17 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
please make it a lonng fanfic!

I want Edward to meet his daddy:)
CoryMichael chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
It wouldn't be so cruel if it wasn't such a good story. It's a fantastic idea though. Very well done, thank you for it.
lynhlynh chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
why why why?

This is the perfect intro to a long fanfic! haha well, I really enjoyed this - shame it was only a two-shot.
LittleMissConfused chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
do you want to torture us poor readers?

i really would have liked if his father could have at least had a proper chat with edward or bella.

its pure torture not to continue!

good story!
stormiblizzard chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
one word. amazing. that was soo good. even though part of me wants to hate it because of the ending i cant. i love it more. there couldnt have been a better endng. thx for writing this i loved reading it.
Mizra chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Wait a minute... what? HOLD THE PHONE!

Are we talking about Carlisle here or Edward Senior? Was Edward's biological father changed into a vampire, too? A vegan one at that?

Personally, I'm a bit lost. The third person view really played havoc the last half of the story. He read Bella's letters. Was she leaving for Alaska without Edward? With him? What's going on here?

And you end it like this? How... unsettling.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »