Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I'm confused, was it Carlisle or Edward SR. as a vampire?
hot 101 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
WOW! his father got turned into a vampire? how, who did it, when did it happen?.You do relise all the questions you left un answord right?.Oh well still an amazing story! andit went to a WHOLE other place that I REALLY didn't see comming!.
skeletoninme chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
HOLY Sh-! Sorry.

But that is so cool how you found E.C. E.C. J.C. You should take a picture. But wow.
brittybee93 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
OMGsh! That was AMAZING! I can't stop thinking about what's gonna happen now! You're a meanie. But I love you anyway :D
Inamorta chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
WRITE A SEQUEL!

You crazy!
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
So I really think you should continue...haha. I know you said this was the last, but hey, you left the door open. Maybe a continuation, a new story. I think it's great idea. Anyway, loved it!
dancing.rox464 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I LOVED the twist! Great story!
caww chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
You're story was just great.

I like grave markers too and to see where the ancestors are. I think it was nice of you to do the cemetery in a nice story.

What fun to imagine that the Cullen's could be anywhere buried...How cool you have Edward's father alive.

caww
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Wow...

Freaky.

I've been starring at the screen for 10 minutes thinking about that, and now my head hurts.

Woah, that was scary good! :)
I.Write.Sins chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Edward's father died in "the first wave" of the influenza, BTW. Just saying.

LOVED IT.

HATE YOU.

Is there any way you could . . . you know . . . keep writing it? IT WAS TOO AWESOME JUST TO LET IT DIE.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Well, the ending was good, but sad. The whole graveyard thing (your experience) is just plain creepy...but, good job! :)
sugarstick.400 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
That was really good and vefy...supensful? I don't know, it was just really good. I know that you said it was the last chapter but you could make a really amzing story out of this. Even if it was only like 7 or 8 chapters. Anyway very good again!
paper.creations chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
-gasp-

So.. you tell us Edward's father is alove as a vampire...and that he knows Edward's alive and in the city...and that's it!

Please let there be a sequel! It would be fantastic to read!

But then...I guess Carlisle is like Edward's father..so there would be some...I don't know, tension I guess, or awkwardness, but still!

Please write a sequel!

-Maggie
rajen48 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Though I'm hoping you wrote what happened next, I think that was a very creative, well-written, satisfying story overall (:

Great job!
Thryn513 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
That wass so wqrong to only make it a two-shot. Please at least make it a short story. Even if you don't that was absolutly amazing. You're a really good writer.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »