Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
vikkitori22 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008

WHAT!

you've got to be kidding me... that cant be the last chapter you said so your self the possibilities are endless so there you HAVE to continue sorry you MUST MUST MUST

good job by the way
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Loved it.
A317 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
WOAH! His dad's a VAMPIRE! I did not see that coming! That was so amazing! wow. There are so many possibilities now, are you SURE you don't want to keep going with this idea? this could be amazing... well, even more amazing than it already is, which is hard to top. I love your work. This is one of my favorites, I must say.
Shstar chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
such a cool idea. you are a great writer, i was sucked in so fast
Hope.Flies chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
WHAT! THE LAST CHAPTER! NNO! Well, you better start a new story soon so i don't kill you! *gets pitch fork that i actually own out of the shed*! ;););););) Ok, well, awesome story! I luv it!
Masochisim chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Whoa... that was amazing!

I know that this is the last chapter, but you could SO right a story on this. So if you don't (which is likely) write anymore of this story. Don't blame me or anyone who uses the 'Edward's father became a vampire' for a plot.

Phenomenal!

~Isabel
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
i loved it. i dont really like the ending. but it was good. and i wouldnt be TOO upset if you did a sequel...
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
UR ENDING IT!Are u completely diluted! Continue it or I swear I'll flame you for eternity! This is just too good. At first when Bella bumped into him I assumed he was related to Edward, maybe a distant cousin, or an estranged brother that his father had when he came back from war. I dunno, but I NEVER expected he was his dad. And now you just END it! You'll die in hell if you don't continue you know...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASPLEPALPAELPSLEPLES! I'm begging here, don't stop!
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
why is the LAST CHAPTER :(

bleh. Amazing writing, the possibilities are indeed endless ;o
waitingformydearie chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
i think you should have kept going. that story was incredible
jesslikescoffee chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Very creative! I loved it. Your stories are awesome. :)
GoldenMoonlight17 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Ep! Yes! I want to kill you! That was Edward's Father...vampire father? GOD! You are trying to kill me...gr...I love it all the same though!

Gm17
fictionality chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
HOLY CRAP.

i was so close to crying about, i dunno, 3 times while reading this. i almost had a heartattack when she saw edward's grave. i'd seriously faint if i saw that for real. and then the ending...:O i just can't believe...

thank you for writing this. it really just made my day.
Livy Alice chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I haven't read this second chapter yet but I thought I'd start this review off before I did that. So.. When I opened my email and saw that you had submitted a new chapter to this story, I swear I threw both hands up in the air and screamed so loud that I probably gave my dogs a heart attack and my brother will probably be suffering a coronary... he came running... fast. Pretty much That's how excited I was. ON TO THE STORY!

Quick fact: I learned from reading this chapter that if you say "foreign however" REALLY fast it comes out "forever".

Okay, I understand this review is borderline ridiculouslylongandyou', but I'm not done yet.

I swear I almost cried when I finished the last line. It was wonderful. I'D SAY, your best story YET. Yes yes yes, I'm including 13 reasons why in that analysis. It was very moving and kept the brain working. I lovelovelovelove it. So much.

When I read about his father, my mind kept flashing back to Edward and what his expression might be if he were to even learn that his father was a vampire too AND if he were to se him. I can just picture Edward being utterly staggered.

This was wonderful. Very good.

Sorry it's so long.
Leah Fayye chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Do you write such things as this with only the clear intention of torturing us all? I beg of thee to continue!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »