Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
765876587658 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh my god! You are a cruel, cruel person! Just kidding! Actually that was very well done and interesting! The ending was very creative! I liked it! Fascinating!

~rain is my refuge~
Miranda chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
that was unbeilvable man.i still kinda saw it coming when it said ''brick wall" but it was still unexpected.

funny story: i was grounded for two days(see there was a bracelet and a pocket knife...anyway, i was so scared i was gonna miss one of your awesome stories. so i begged my mom to let me check my email yesterday morning, just to see that I had no emails. pretty ironic huh? well, can't wait for your next chapter in whatever story you decide to do next. love Miranda

p.s. you spelled Chicago wrong at one point.

p.s. are your thoughts on the twilight movie?
No one specail chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
PLEEASE! please do another chapter... i am soo unimaginative and wil be dying of supsense for all eternity if you dont! its an amazing story and i really love it - also has so much potential! PLEASE use it

please

D
julia chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
You can not seriously be not writing another chapter for this! Do you LIKE torturing me? i hope not, write more! pleasse.
TMNTChocolateNFanFiction chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
nonono! you have to write a story about edward's dad now! ugh! omg!
Lindsey8907 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Huh...I am beginning to think that it is your mission in life to, as you say, keep your readers up at night pondering your stories. How cruel of you.

Really though, that was a huge twist and I am upset that that was the last chapter. I want to know more! I want to know if the man ever found Edward and what he would have thought of Bella. I am so curious to know how and when he became a vampire.

The story was marvelous, of course. -As always. Your writing is very good, though I would be cautious of the spelling. It is not even a big deal - just something that may have been missed when proof reading. Besides that minor flaw, the story was perfect and extremely intriguing.

Now, I know you said that that was the end of this story, but goes that mean you are totally giving up the idea of Edward's biological father being a vampire? I would like to see the meeting between Edward and his dad. I wonder what the rest of the Cullens would think of him and if Carlisle would feel a sense of loss at not bing the only father in Edward's life - as he has been Edward's father figure for over a hundred years and now he finds out that the biological father is alive (well, not alive, but you get my point).

Anyway, fantastic story, and I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you come up with in the future.

You replied to a review I wrote to your story My Everlasting Love, and you said that you were, in fact, thinking of writing as a career. I am so happy that you are considering that option, for I am sure so many people would read your books. You said that you have tried to write a book before, and I just want to tell you to never give up. If writing is something that truly brigs you joy, stick with it. I am sure that it would be a very rewarding career for you.

Thank you so much for this story. I was fascinated with the twist you had at the end for Edward's father being a vampire, and I hope you continue to develop that in another one shot. -Maybe a sequel to Graveyards and Letters? Just a thought? Please? (insert pleading face)

Thanks again, and keep writing.

Your fan,

Lindsey : )
Tuggummi chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh, you brought tears to my eyes! And the vampire-father-thing... creepy. Didn't see that one comming.

So Edward will never read that letter? It makes me sad somehow... (sorry, I always take stories to seriously. It's like they're real to me.)

Anyways, good job, as usual! :)
LilyAlice chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
awe that was wonderful. It was mean to end it like that but still it works well as a two shot.
missmuse chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I REALLY wish this wasn't the last chapter! Although I think the way you made it short and ended things is pretty cool. I think you presented your idea in an interesting way by communicating things through the letter and through Edward's father's POV. This is a great story. Well done.
one2many chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
ooh haha i had to read the authors note at the end

but wow i certainly did not see that coming

what i dont get was

you said there was a crumpled letter in Edward's dads hand

what was that cuz that confused me

please reply and explain it to me if you can

thanks
sirodro chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
WOW! At first I thought it was Edward reading the letter, but then as I kept going I thought it could be his dad...then you throw in the twist "Vampire father" does that mean Carlise or that his biological father was bitten and too is a vampire like Edward is? I will not sleep love, please put me out of my misery...?

DV
TwilightNerd chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Wow! I gasped SO loud when I found out that it was Edward's father. You should continue it! PLEASE!
astudyinsarcasm chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
wow! this is really really good.

I love it :)
Regal Rose chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Woah! Didn't see that one coming 8)! I'm so glad you updated because, let me tell you, it was worth it. Nice job...again. Hope to read more of your other fics soon :)
sirodro chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I have tears in my eyes love...this is just beautiful. Beautiful idea, beautifully written, beautiful sentiment...simply beautiful. I am going on to read chap. 2 now...after I wipe my tears away so I can see the screen...

DV