Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
the.missing.chapter chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
The twist at the end there was definitely unexpected ... it'll be interesting to see where you end up taking it!

I loved that line, "I've been 'showering' for forty-five minutes." That's totally something Bella would say.
jam everyday chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
omg, omg! That was brilliant!

And the possibilities are endless! I hope you develop this further!
Regal Rose chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please update! I need to know what she writes in the letter if you plan on posting it...great job :)
shobbs chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I had wondered as soon as I read they were in a graveyard if Edward's tombstone was nearby... This is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
the.missing.chapter chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Leave it to Edward to take Bella someplace that will make her think about what she'll be giving up. Well done, as always. Another chapter would be awesome!
Hope.Flies chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Ok, i hope the next chapter comes up soon! I LUVED this chapter! It was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! It's absolutly amazing! Very nice twist! Can't wait for the rest!
Kasey Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was great, the end rocked. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This two shot is very interesting, I always wondered what the scene would be like when Edward showed Bella his family plot. I look forward to the rest of your twist ;)
momoParty chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
that's nice! and very original! :)
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That would be hard to be coherent after seeing that. Seeing his mother's gravestone is one thing, but seeing HIS gravestone and knowing full well he was standing next to you... as an undead creature... totally messes with a girl.

But, alas, it's a good one-shot. Nice way of explaining a little, adding to the fold of Edward and Bella's life together.

I also particularly applaud you for being so cautious and careful in writing about matters that you have yet to experience. I'm 23, and haven't had those experiences myself, either, but I do think it's brave to venture into unknown writing experiences and to be able to form them cohesively to a story, even if you *think* you have no idea what you're talking about. :)

Good work!
the world is mine chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
finish it plz
sugarstick.400 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Wow! You are only 13? I am 13 too and just as addicted it sounds like as you are but I could never write something like this...or any of your stories! I tried to review for I Love You but I couldn't get it to work, so I guess I will just do it here. I really really like the story so far and I think that it will be really good. I LOVED Thirteen Reasons Why. Oh, and your titleing (is that a word?) for those two stories were very clever and cute by the way!
boston10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
really loved it!
LilyAlice chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow! I did not see the ending coming. I loved it it was different but still extremely cute.
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
this is great. please update soon!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »