Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
aw this is flippin awesome so continue pahlese!
A317 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I actually had a feeling that was coming. Still a great story though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
O! Great twist - I wasn't expecting that.

I love your writing style and will gladly read any story you produce!
ninna chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
update please! :D. i love your story :)
account no longer valid chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I saw that coming, but it didn't stop my heart from stopping when I read it! please update soon!
Daddy's Little Cannibal chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ok.

So you totally stole this story idea from me.

You see I know what you're doing.

You come into my mind while I sleep and steal my ideas from me.

lol.

Do you mind if I still write something like this?

I was seriously writing the author's note to this story when I checked to see if you updated From Where I'm Standing (why haven't you updated From Where I'm Standing?) and than I saw this new two-shot and I was like, that freaking jerk. lol.

The story was beautiful and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miranda chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
that was AMAZING! I kinda knew His grave would be there but that was still an awesome story! keep up the good work:)
LostInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I really loved it! It was really sad and I wanted to know what would happen if she say his grave _ I like your writing style its really good- update soon
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I hate to break it to you but stephanie said Edward pretended to survive so he could inherit his parents things. still good though
My Watercolour Romance chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I'M SAD NOW!

I'm going to stalk you one day, and steal your insanely excellent writing skills. Are there steriods for this kind of thing? If so, you are SO on them. :)

Excellent. Brilliant. Wonderful. Amazing. Incredible. Beautiful. Miraculous. Phenomenal. Inspiring. Breath-taking. Human.

Need I continue?
missmuse chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is a really interesting and unique view of Bella and Edward. I can't wait to read more, and I hope you'll include the text of Bella's letter to Elizabeth.
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That's just plain creepy...and sad...and disturbing...heh. Update soon!
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
WOW! That was a great chapter! Please update soon! :)
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
O ME! that was great
gone11111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was absolutely beautiful. I've never come across a story or one-shot (two-shot, etc) where Edward's mother was really recognized. Edward was so loving in this two-shot, and Bella's reaction to seeing Elizabeth's grave was heartbreaking. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Lovely job!

Sara