Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
Tuggummi chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh I loved it :) Will we get to read Bella's letter? Good job!
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Maybe it was just me and my always speculating brain, but I guessed at his mother's grave and his own grave just after reading the summary.

This was very good though. I feel like I know you now because I've been leaving you so many reviews! But I've got to say, I look forward to your stories every single day. They are amazing.

I don't think I can wait for chapter two... but I guess I'm gonna have to.
765876587658 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was definitely twisty! Very unexpected! Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!

~rain is my refuge~
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very cool. Maybe you could extend it further to include a visit to his old home and room. I've always wondered what bella would think of edwards home as a human. Oh and what about his dad? Shouldn't she thank his dad too?
xxI-luv-Edwardxx chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
wow...OMG can't wait for the next chapter!
niki94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
OMG i want to know what happens next :)
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow, you write a different one-shot every other week ! :) I loved how it was written and look forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very twisted indeed!.But still very good, as always:).
his babi seal chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
whoa! that IS twisty! and kinda scary for all edward lovers. i loved it. that was awesome!
Debussy-This chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I'd give a big thank you to Elizabeth Masen if I could get my hands on Edward.
all time low high chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
wow. that was good. altho i am not really THAT much surprised. of course his grave would be by his mother's. i think taht your second chapter will be more surprising considering i kno that u take everyting into consideration. very talented. btw i am entering . 's contest too! i am submittimg my 'engagement, dreams and volturi' story! well knoing that ur going enter your story i now have no chance what so ever. well anyways good luck!
Browneyedbella347 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING? You get me every time. I LOVE this. Wowowowwowowowowowow...
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Edward's tombstone! -gasps- I guess he would have one, but I never really thought about it.

It was great! Very well written, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

-Maggie