Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
ohmygosh, that was his father! as a VAMPIRE :O

omc, u have to write a sequel! we beg! :)
Cassie chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
OH i hate you u need to keep going with this
Cassie chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
OMC was that Edward senior as in edwards dad. well that was thelast thing i expected
crazy.kitty.love chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
tres bon!
Fanpire123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
NO! WRITE. A. SEQUAL!

NOW! You could make a totally awesome full length story with this! FULL LENGTH! I'd review every chapter and you'd be my favorite of all favorite authors! please just consider it?

Love you!

Fanpire123
VeggieGirl15 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! No! No! No! You HAVE to keep writing this! Ugh, you're so evil! hahaha either way if you continue it or not -something tells me you won't- it was a really great story. _
windfalling chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Um, okay, I'm a new reader of your fics, and I love them so far. But right now I'm practically hyperventilating and my imagination is going out of control, with all of these theories in my head. :p One thing that bugs me is that you spelled barely wrong, but I'm a spelling/grammar freak like that. It was wonderful and awesome. I'm definitely going to read your other fics now. Sorry if this review is... kind of late. :p
tippy'foots chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
This ended at a good place...but it wouldn't hurt to keep going *hint hint*

Loved this story, very nice.
borntodanceninefour chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Wow! Edward's dad as a vampire. F*ck what the book says, I like this!

Oh, and by the way, I'm sharpening my pitchfork as we speak. XD

Xoxo,

Michelle (:
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
That was AWESOME! Omg I never even thought about that! What if Edward's family was still alive? That's so cool... Great job!
Aldara Gaea chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
oh very interesting! I dunno what I think about you implying that Edward's dad is a vampire too. I think that's a bit of a stretch. And he was also a lawyer, so I don't know that he would have gone to war. He certainly didn't die in the war-Carlisle mentions that Elizabeth's health deteriorated so quickly because she insisted on nursing her husband and son. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't have my books here with me to check.

Bella is so sweet... it's no wonder Edward loves her so much, really.
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
LOVED IT! My friend recommended this to me, and I just HAD to read it. Too bad it won't be continued (sobs).

And just so you know, Caps lock can't express how awesomely amazing this was.
bam bam 14 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I'm sorry but THAT WAS WRONG! how can you just leave the story in a good part and not write a sequel!

p.s the story was still good
bam bam 14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Interseting
InLoveWithJesse chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Wonderful, heart shattering story. And don't worry, I won't kill you. Though it IS being somewhat seriously considered.

E.C, E.C, J.C! Oh my God! Do you realize how immensely huge this is? I am FUH-REAKING OUT! EERIE, man, EERIE!

Anyway, great story :)