Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
ohmygosh, that was his father! as a VAMPIRE :O

omc, u have to write a sequel! we beg! :)
Cassie chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
OH i hate you u need to keep going with this
Cassie chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
OMC was that Edward senior as in edwards dad. well that was thelast thing i expected chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
tres bon!
Fanpire123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008

NOW! You could make a totally awesome full length story with this! FULL LENGTH! I'd review every chapter and you'd be my favorite of all favorite authors! please just consider it?

Love you!

VeggieGirl15 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! No! No! No! You HAVE to keep writing this! Ugh, you're so evil! hahaha either way if you continue it or not -something tells me you won't- it was a really great story. _
windfalling chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Um, okay, I'm a new reader of your fics, and I love them so far. But right now I'm practically hyperventilating and my imagination is going out of control, with all of these theories in my head. :p One thing that bugs me is that you spelled barely wrong, but I'm a spelling/grammar freak like that. It was wonderful and awesome. I'm definitely going to read your other fics now. Sorry if this review is... kind of late. :p
tippy'foots chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
This ended at a good place...but it wouldn't hurt to keep going *hint hint*

Loved this story, very nice.
borntodanceninefour chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Wow! Edward's dad as a vampire. F*ck what the book says, I like this!

Oh, and by the way, I'm sharpening my pitchfork as we speak. XD

Michelle (:
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
That was AWESOME! Omg I never even thought about that! What if Edward's family was still alive? That's so cool... Great job!
Aldara Gaea chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
oh very interesting! I dunno what I think about you implying that Edward's dad is a vampire too. I think that's a bit of a stretch. And he was also a lawyer, so I don't know that he would have gone to war. He certainly didn't die in the war-Carlisle mentions that Elizabeth's health deteriorated so quickly because she insisted on nursing her husband and son. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't have my books here with me to check.

Bella is so sweet... it's no wonder Edward loves her so much, really.
Covert.Darkness chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
LOVED IT! My friend recommended this to me, and I just HAD to read it. Too bad it won't be continued (sobs).

And just so you know, Caps lock can't express how awesomely amazing this was.
bam bam 14 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I'm sorry but THAT WAS WRONG! how can you just leave the story in a good part and not write a sequel!

p.s the story was still good
bam bam 14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
InLoveWithJesse chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Wonderful, heart shattering story. And don't worry, I won't kill you. Though it IS being somewhat seriously considered.

E.C, E.C, J.C! Oh my God! Do you realize how immensely huge this is? I am FUH-REAKING OUT! EERIE, man, EERIE!

Anyway, great story :)