Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
winryrockbell2 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
That was a great story! But, most people probably do want to kill you...don't you think it's been long enough for our minds to be wandering and enough sleep lost? Maybe a sequel...? Anyway, thanks for the great read!
taybee12 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Wow, amazing ending. Never expected that.

That quote was cute. It made me get all teary-eyed :P.

Great chapters! :)
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Oh wow. I HATE stories that leave you hanging like that! I really, really hope that you will consider doing even a one shot (in Alaska maybe?) to explore this idea further. The letters really sounded like Bella - good job!
mrsEAMC chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
i liked it a lot.

i awed out loud at the quote.

and while i was reading twilight i kept getting mad at edward because every time he said he didn't have a soul, to me, it was like saying that he didn't love bella.

i like that you put that whole thing in there

:D
FaerieRose13 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
great story! I loved the ending, but it was pretty mean. will you write a sequel? please?
sweetswirlypop chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
O.O That was certainly unexpected! Wow. Edward's father, a vampire... and I think they actually bumped into each other! And he knows they'll be in Alaska! Oh, yes. The possibilities are endless.
Daedalos chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Haha, no, i liked the ending. Thanks! Great job!

-chris
Magic Words chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Sequel. NAO. D:

Or I'll write one for you. -twitch-

This was good. I like the plot twist.

Holy mother of Hell! Edward's daddy's aliivve! Or... kinda. Heh.

You're evil.
tiny ineffectual fists chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
this was awesome.

i swear the last line of the first chapter freaked me out. hehe.
gone11111 chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Ah! I loved Bella's letters! And gosh I just KNEW it was Edward's father!

Beautiful job! I love your writing style, and your writing is very lovely. :)

-Sara
anokasdoll chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Wow! I really really loved this. The whole concept is very well thought and is very original. The letters were definitely my favourite part, they were very true to something Bella would write and they expressed everything I think she should say. And the end was creative too. The spirit of Edward’s father maybe…? X’D Shame that it’s so short.
twinerd chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
The story is nice, I liked the ending! Its not bad, and hey, you wrote the letter as if you were bella! It was something like bella would really say and write! Good Job! :
Mrs124 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
OMG...why would u do that i need MORE!
Tess Lecter chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
That was a very original beautifully written story, I loved it. It was really sweet. Great job!
guardedwithanangel chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
"PS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER"?

Are you TRYING to kill me?

Dammit woman, Sequal SEQUAL SEQUAL!

. . .