Reviews for Graveyards and Letters
xXWishesxX chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Ah, this was so unexcpected! I loved it! You should do a sequel to this! Ah I totally would love to see a story about Edward meeting his father!
animalrie chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I have read all of your stories and you are truly an amazing author. This was one of my favorites, though I loved them all. Your goal of publishing a book is so close! Haha. Add to "From Where I'm Standing". Keep writing!
Elaina7774 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I loved that twist. I've never read one like that before! :D

I'd ask you to continue it...but I know you probably wont...too bad...:(

Thanks for sharing it anyway!
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
love it

no, i don't want to kill you.

i really do love it.

could you maybe consider continueing?

-bats eyelashes-

sasusaku74 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
lame not fair- ah- why would u do this! now im going to be up all night wondring what happends ah!do a seuqal pahlessee!-insert alices puppy eyes-!
theone101 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
i really like your writing its really good and you think up such good stories ...plz send out some more soon
twilight1192 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008

you had my jaw dropped..seriously..thats so original..

i've never read one like that.

infp1079 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Oh. Oh oh oh oh oh. Oh my. Please believe me when I say that this has been the most intriguing plot-twist that I have ever come across. It's so UNIQUE! Typically things in Twilight tend to be rather stationary, what with practically every character being immortal, but in this two-shot the possibilities of the future are fascinating. Edward's FATHER. Wow. WOW. I'm sure you'll get this at least ten times in the next few hours, but please please please please please consider continuing this! :D

Heh...hehe...I'M SORRY! I can't control myself in the face of such genius. :P
michelle chapter 2 . 6/12/2008

D: ahhaha,this is really good! :(

please please please prety please?
mance-rayder chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Damn. HIS FATHER! Awesome idea.
lovabl3loz3r chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
no this cant be the last chapter the story has JUST begun :( you cant leave us hanging like that u meain ;p lol jk really luv this story it leavesmy imagination to wonder ... (lost in thought brb... never...)
princessjob chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Oh, now that's not nice! Just ending it like that! Well, this is the first time I had read either chapter, and I must say that it was very nice and very sweet. I liked it a lot! Very nice letters!
bloom00011 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
i am aka bloom011 and

yes we all really do want to kill you.

that was awsome and un expected but i have the weird feeling like i want to throttel something.

look i loved it and i home you make a sequal cya.

have a good one.
VOLVO S60R chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
that was awsome!
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
no please dont end this ans if you do you have to make a sequel with edward finding his dad.. oh that would be a great story..please please please
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »