Reviews for Search for the Starred Ones
Drakaina's Flight chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Um...wow.

I finally decided to give this fic a chance, and it actually seems to be pretty good so far. I like the idea of the plot - I have a feeling where it will go, but I won't say anything quite yet...

As for con-crit:

- The chapters seem a little short, but hey, length isn't everything.

- Some of Ecco's actions seem a little...odd. For instance, when he's crying out as he plummets to the water in the beginning of Chapter 2 - I'd think after falling from a mountaintop and traversing the Hanging Waters, falling forty feet to the water doesn't seem such a daunting task.

- The way the Guardian speaks as far as the text goes is a little irritating to look at; simply italics would do just fine. The slashes as quotation marks aren't really necessary.

I hope you found this review helpful... and not too harsh on the criticizing, because it was mostly nitpicking anyway. XD
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Hm, the second chapter was good! The Prime Mover is in the story now! Sweet! Lol! I hope you update soon, but no rush! I am curious to see what Circle says to Ecco and the Prime Mover. I wonder if he can help them... Hmm...
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I enjoyed reading the first chapter to this fic, and now I'm going to check out the next chapter! Nice start! I imagine it is true that Ecco would see himself as "just a dolphin" rather than "as a hero".
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
interesting, so is ecoo in a sort of aquarium or something like sea world?
NeoAurora chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is interesting. I've never heard of Ecco the Dolphin, but oh well. I like this. Also, since you PMs are off, I've posted a remake of zoids: New Era. Its now called Zoids: Rebirth Century.
Aldara-Nerita chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hey, your first chapter sounds like a great start for a wonderful idea!

I think this is a wonderful idea you've got here. It has the potential to be taken in so many directions, so your imagination's the only limit to decide where and how the tale will develop. At first I thought the intro was a little too short to offer much interest, but then I realized that it really opens a wide area for thoughts and ideas to spark and grow.

I'm excited to see what adventure unfolds. Please continue, if you can! You've got my attention. :)
AntiMusicMan chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
well, I've never played Ecco, but you have piqued my interest...

I'm enthused to read onward, so hopefully you'll update, even if others don't seem to be responding...

Kind of short, but I suppose for a first intro chapter, it fits well

keep it up!