Reviews for The Great Geek Uprising
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love the promise of fireworks that comes from the first paragraph, heck the first line!

The line about it being a group of six is completely out of the blue and all the funnier for it!

I liked that, by the end, the scientists had learnt precious little about actual combat techniques but had bonded as a unit better than any number of "teambuilding exercises" could ever have achieved!
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
ROFL Pure stroke of Genius
michelel72 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was a lot of fun. I really liked the way the scientists banded together.
glae chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Love it! write more!
HiddenValor chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
What a way to brighten my day. Hooray for the geeks! Nicely done and very believable.

HV
captdeb chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Love it, love it, love it! I'd love to read more like this, how about making it a series? I may read this once a week or so. Let's see a sequel in which Edwards sticks around, and the geeks take their revenge!
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Cute story, I did enjoy it a lot. Thanks.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Ah this brings back such memories. No, no Geek uprising for me, unfortunetly, just Camp from hell, I am proud to say that I was the only one to be washed down-stream, when we were crossing a little bitty creek. Go me! A very entertaining story. I enjoyed it, with a smile on my face and giggles to annoy those around me. Thank you. :)
J chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I hope that you will write more chapters for this story. It was written very well and is a genius way to make Dr. Kav into a somewhat more likeable charector. Good job, looking forward to more.
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OMG I loved it! I loved the Kate and Radek thing! Also loved how miko worships McKay! I loved the Ronon comment too! Write more! I always have ideas if you need some!
chevron7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Cute story.

Cheers
Fred the Wraith chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I have just three words to say.

You are brilliant!

Okay, maybe a couple more. I have always loved the secondary characters, and the fact that they are the leads in your story rocks. Well plotted, well written, and kudos for a villian that I truly wanted to kick in a rather sensitive portion of his anatomy. Extra kudos for making a Kavanaugh that I actually started to like (the world is ending!)

Fred the Wraith Queen.