Reviews for Smoke Skulls
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hahaha that's hilarious! D
abesgoldenfriend chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay, loved this. Eshpeshly that Frodo was in it. I almost fan-girl squilled.
Random persion chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I was thinking os the caterpiler from Alice in wonderland.I'v never heard of the ones you were talking tho!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
XD Sometimes, I love drabbles! XD I have to say, the whole time I was reading it, I was picturing a little kid at the zoo, watching a clown blow up balloon animals! XD

Keep writing!
midnightheula chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
lol! Thats amazing! I salute you! o.o7
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
WAY too adorable. I love the way you wrote Stein. Quiet, but still curious and interesting.
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was so good! I'm cracking up. Interesting crossover idea.
mandy347m chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Cute story. :) I like the idea of Stein and Spirit having a quiet evening like this. The skull-shaped smoke was a great touch.
Squelettique chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
You might not believe this, but I actually had a dream about Gandalf and Stein smoking together atop Bag End.

Creepy!
Coranai chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I read it, and enjoyed it. A short, fun, simple little tale. Then I read what you had at the end, and laughed histerically. That's an epic win, man!
Chokopoppo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Which is too bad, because I wanted to do a Soul Eater F.F. along the storyline of The Hobbit. AND I WANTED TO BE FIRST. D

Moving on...

I like it. Made me giggle. Short, cute, and all-around likeable. If I may make some notes?

When you say that Stein shook his head, it makes it seem like he's saying no, only to prove this wrong and make a skull. Which confuses me.

I would say that, instead of the 'strangest' things, the 'simplest' things? Since that seems more...I dunno. Broad? Like, he's saying that Spirit is simple-minded, so much that he would be amazed by skull-shaped puffs of smoke.

When Stein is explaining where he learned how to make smoke skulls, it seems like there should be a '...' instead of a comma. Sort of like he's remembering, thinking back? Kinda sorta?

But yeah. I liked it. D

Also, about your A/N...

In The Hobbit, Gandalf does change their colors, but only to blue and green. He learned other colors later. He also couldn't do many different shapes, just ones he thought were interesting. Ex: a ship.

But maybe Stein went down to New Zealand(I MEAN THE SHIRE) for research work? You know, to learn why there are short people in that climate and not in other areas?

Mebbeh?

~Chokopoppo
Crit-san chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOL I can see this happening VERY easily! And yes, Stein-sama is very talented with his smoking tendencies...

Tolkien/Soul Eater. Wow. That is the most epic, awesome, random crossover I've ever seen! I love your Stein sories, keep up the good work! 8D
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ahahahahaha, this is so funny and made of so much win! XD Good job!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Bwahahaha! Didn't expect *that*. Nice~
Coollizard chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow! Great idea! I have to say, your probably the first person ever to do a Soul Eater/Lord of the Rings fic. I really like your writing style though. Your able to suggest things in your writing without actually saying too much of anything straight out. It's a real skill, and I hope you keep writing!