Reviews for I Accidentally Kissed Harry Potter
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/19
HAHAHAHAHA LOL!
Penghost chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Hey love this one!

Are you going to add some more soon?

The story has so much dynamics it deserves it to goon.

The two fighting about their feelings is very seldom displayed but something always wanted!

Please continue!
Opsablepsia chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Lol I like this. You are my favorite author by the way.
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
oh my god. This is what they would be like if it werent for the whole "YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD" thing. but it's even funnier BECAUSE of the save the world thing.

it reminds me of how the 6th movie was teenager-comically-funny because of the stupid boy-girl issues everyone was having, which made it relateable ( nevermind the whole "wizard" thing. a lot of the HP fans seemt o believe they have magical powers, and so are obviously able to relate to it in that way too. go figure)and therefore, made it funny.

ANNNNYYYWWWAAAAYYY.

I hope you update soon, because this is by far one of the greatest HHr fics I have read. like, in the history of forever times 7. :D

okayiluvyoubaibai. CIAO~!
heidi chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
continue this pls! update! :(
It's A Marauder Thing chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
And this story is on Hiatus? This makes me sad. I love it. Like, it's one of the best h/hr stories I've ever read. 2 years and you haven't updated?

Now I'm depressing myself. If I asked really nicely would you consider continuing?

Either way, it's like, the perfect mix of humor and intelligence and angst and all this other stuff. XDDD

And I think you should update.

~It's a Marauder Thing
Renom chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
While this is very entertaining, I would appreciate it if Harry were less of a douche. I mean, I know that this is from Hermione's perspective, so it's skewed, but still. Harry is not that insensitive! Ron, Maybe. Harry, no.
Mionefan chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
That's it? Seems hardly enough! It's a perfectly good story to continue.
randomemovampire-elf chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
eh, paintballs hurt more
Katrina Seeder chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! ITS AN AWESOME STORY ! Aahha, your really funny. "C'mon Dean was saying how I got my.." :P or something along the lines of that :P UPDATE!
xxZZBABEY18xx chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
why don't you continue this, it's really good.
Black Volcarona chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Great
magicisagift chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
update soon please...
missmarina95 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
This a really good story! Harry and Hermione are acting a bit out of character, but it works for them. I really hope you update soon!
Quadrillion chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Hello again.

Oh, goodness, it has been a while.

Well, I’m not really in the reviewing mood right now, but I suppose I should send you one anyway. To be fair.

I felt this chapter was somewhat lacking in something, though I’m positive it was not in dialogue. That was fluid and nicely pieced together, as always. Hermione’s character is starting to crumble again, watch yourself on that.

Have an update-filled day.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »