Reviews for Slide
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Short, sweet, and to the point. Why can't all writing be this way?
SkyeRockette chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aww this was so sweet! I love stories about how the trio deals with the aftermath. Because honestly, WAY too many people try to say that they're fine and dandy - especially Sora. Even though it was superly short I loved it! :)

-Skye
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
aw, cute ) Wonder what the parents think, tho, when they open thier daughter's door in the morning O_O Good drabble! I liked it:)
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Words- They Fail me. It's okay you're going on hiatus. Everyone needs a break and alleviating the pressure might start the creative juices flowing in your head again. So best of luck with that!

In regards to this piece though, I'm impressed. You got so much sweetness and bitterness in with so few words, it's beautiful- carefully measured while still being free and whimsical.

I love the perception of Kairi's character. You added so much more depth than I think we even see in the game, while still being remarkably true to her spirit. I love the three of them together, the perfect little trinity of friendship and I think with a very little bit of wiggle rom you squeezed in a lot of beauty. Excellent job.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aw~ poor guys! sorry bout your writers block~ *sends flwoers* w
Angel of The Fallen Stars chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Yay! You wrote something! I really liked this, and it seems like those events would really happen, considering what they've all been through.

I'm sorry to hear about your writer's block (me being one of your Burning Bridges fans). But if you've hit a wall, you've hit a wall. There's nothing you can do but get past it. You might be able to blast right through it when you're hit with inspiration. Or you'll have to trudgingly climb up the wall, slowly with or without the aid of rope. You're more likely the climb the wall.

But don't feel bad. While I have been writing, I myself have not sumbitted anything for in nearly eight months! (Whoa, I hadn't thought it was that bad). You just got to take it in stride. I find keeping a small notebook and something to write with with you all the time helps. So when you feel like writing -even just a little, just a sentence or a phrase- you can do it as soon as inspiration hits, and not wait for the urge to subside.

I hope you get over this writer's block quickly, but don't force yourself, and take as much time as you need. Good luck!
Scripta Lexicona chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love those three. They're so strong together.

I hope inspiration comes to you quickly and easily. But I'll wait. :)
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was short, sweet, and amusing. It's good to hear from you! Don't worry about the pause, I'm just glad you're trying to write, even a little. Waiting patiently for more! Love and encouragment!
ClumsyMooseProductions chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Awh, I like it. I love this pairing.
lewdness chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
[ohgoddead]

Honey, you kill me so hard, and so well . Thank you so much for this, it's gorgeous as usual and mnn, OT3. Do whatever it takes for you to relax, and don't worry, we'll still be here waiting. :D
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aw...that is PRECIOUS! It's a Kodak moment in words. _

Sorry you've been having trouble writing. Hope you find a good muse to enslave soon! _
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
My heart hurts D:

I hope you can climb over that wall of yours soon, cause we can't loose you as a writer or anything else for that matter!

:D
Na.Shao chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You are really amazing. Even if it's only a drabble, it's oh so well written, as always.

The atmosphere your drabble give off is quite strange -but strange in the good way ! I mean, this is lovely and full of peace, and I just can't stop smiling right now. x3

I hope, by the way, that everything's gonna get well about you and your fanfics. Good luck, take time, I'll always be waiting for your wonderful stories.
darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
okay, there may be typos I miss here as I've recently injured a vital finger and now fight the bandages to type. grar. so I'm sorry if anything ends up illegible.

wah, it's good to see you again! :hug:

I know it's short, but it's beautiful and captures a lot of feeling . I like better that Kairi is an essential part of Sora /and/ Riku and not the unnecessity (it's not a word, I know), exclusive or petty thing she sometimes gets cast as in the collective rectum of the Fanmind. O.o I might have a sugar high. sorry for that too.

My favorite, favorite parts are her not even bothering with the light, that she's /their/ light, and how even Riku (if only just his fingers) is tangled in the comfort she brings them... e, i love it!

I know you'll get through this bad block! _ Keep at it, it'll come back, I /know/ it.
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
AW!

Barely 3 paragraphs, and you still manage to tug at my heart! Beautifully written!

Wonderful job!