Reviews for For All Eterenity, You Will Be Mine
sq chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
great story! great job on the plot! A
Rem di Luna chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
love it please continue
Suffering Angel chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
I loved it! _ continue soon, please?
Natsumi Ukiya chapter 2 . 4/16/2002
Yaoi,please
yoarashi megami chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
hurry up and continue!please!
Anichan chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
great story keep on going

like I said:"write more I'm begging you"

that's right I'm reese
Lady Khayman chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
SARINA-CHAN! YOU GO GIRL!

P.S. All of your YAMAKO fics are also hosted on my site! And I just finished HTMLing and uploaded this chapter! Please visit and tag the GB!

dameeclipsia/
ayamikage2002 chapter 2 . 11/3/2001
please put the next chapters as soon as possible
Sunrissa chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
You so have to finish! I love the idea of Yolei and Matt. It just seems more interesting than soratos and mimatos. I hope you plan to continue this. It's just too good to go to waste.
Rhianna1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
With the exception of some minor spelling mistakes, I like the story overall. I am a big fan of Kenyako and Miyako/Yamato. I hope you decide to add to this really soon. :)
Reese-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
write more please I'm begging you
panchan14 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
My, my, my.
Cloaked Vampire chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Keep going!Can't wait for the next part!Hurry up 'cause I hate being in suspence!
R a v e1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! I WANT SOME MORE OF IT! Yay another Yamako! I am overjoyed! *does a little happy dance* You also have my favorite genre here too! I love fantasy! Nice to know that there are more Yamako freaks out there like me! Continue with this fic please! _
Tasuki kun chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
pretty good, when ya going to write some more? and don't worry about if u spelled anything wrong u should see me spell. (lol) well hope u write some more really soon!