Reviews for Live Through
Eldiatric C chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
This was a very fun story, I loved it alot!
spiritmind675 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010

I love it!
chibi heishi chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Aww, this was sweet.
Ashita no Yuki chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Awesome ending. I love the fluff... Now I must go drown myself in more fluff. You did an awesome job-no glaring grammatical errors and finishing this put me in a really good mood.
Ashita no Yuki chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
I am raising my hand right now. WOW it's hard to type one-handed!

Sparse reviews on my part... I'm sorry! Again, I have to say that this is really good. Last posted chapter coming up... -sob-
Ashita no Yuki chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Though this is a very old fan fiction and the next chapter is up, I will lob a few death threats just to get into the spirit of things!

Awesome job so far. I'm too lazy to review each chapter (many thousands of apologies) but so far I'm finding this incredible.
Ashita no Yuki chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ooh, I'm excited! If it's not based off of the manga, I might be able to understand the whole thing! (The manga has had fun eluding my grasp for many months now.) It seems really good so far too.
Shateiel chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
I simply adore your story. It's wonderful. From the first chapter to the very end.

Wonderful. :D

-Sha
Silver and Black Flames chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
Words do not describe the love I have for this story. It's a wonderful, adorable angstfest with a good plot and really, what more could I ask for?
MeghanthePagan chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
ok some how you have managed to make Akimiya seem like he was allways there! I love this story and yes a sequel would be charming! one vote yes for sequel please.
MeghanthePagan chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
*raises hand*
MeghanthePagan chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
this chapter has left me, decidedly... speechless... and breathless. no really I cant breath! thank god I don't have to wait!
MeghanthePagan chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
so It usually only takes a few sentences for me to hate an OC. but I don't know why this one isn't bugging me. And let me tell you, that is RARE for me. anyway, I still got a ways to read but I thought I'd add before the OC turns into a complete villain or ass... hehe

~meg
Xohikarixtoo lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 4/19/2007
I remember seeing a fanart for this so long ago and wondering where the fricken hell this story was, but after a year, I found it. I must say I'm super surprised, this was a lot better than I thought it would be.

Just starting off I had assumed this would be a Muraki kidnaps hisoka to get Tsuzuki kinda story, you know, the same thing everywhere...

but it was so much better than that.

Going through the story I felt just as confused as Hisoka was, it almost hurt at times to know that he was just having a horrible dream and had no clue. The one with Tsuzki nearly brought me to tears, it was so horrible (In a good way).

It wasn't too long so that it turned most people off, the amount seemed like it was just enough. It wasn't too many and it wasn't too little, that was good judgement.

I also thought Akimiya would be a mary sue kinda or a hisoka rapist or something like that

At one point I figured that it was Muraki in disguise, so the whole time I had this horrible paranoying hate for him that never seemed to let up.

Until the end.

Cause he fixed my hate for him

He wasn't Muraki. -

Anyways, this was great. Good job.

Continue writing por favor.
Lady Psychic chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
Wow! This story is great! It's got a great plot, has the characters in character, and has a likable OC.