Reviews for Little Fury Bugs
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I like it
brookegrace chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
So, I'm currently somewhat going through what Brooke and Lucas were. The guy that knows me better than I know myself is a thousand miles away. The ending of your story literally made my heart hurt, and by literally I meant that I honestly felt a stab at my heart. And now I'm crying and I think that's so lame, but I guess that's good for you because it means your writing can so simply, yet honestly capture the feelings of a goodbye, and then knowing that it's not going to be okay. My goodbye was in July and after everything and depending on him as a security blanket from the big bad world, it felt terrifying to know he'd be going away. I love him so much, but deep down I've accept that it's goodbye. I'd be too ignorant to not. I love love love your story, and if your emotions came from a knowing heart, I'm sorry you had it broken.
idoloveyou chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Yes that was dark, but it was amazing. I love your style of writing, you're a really good author.
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
yes that was dark, but good, oh so good. i loved it!
alex3321 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
aww... so sad. but its really good. good work.
ilessthreethanyou chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
woah! that was really dark! but i really liked it! well done! im quite impressed! :)
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hey! Loved the story. It is a bit dark, but I enjoyed it!
BL-CS chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
this is SO sad :(
TypoKween chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Well hot damn! That was so freaking sad and yet it was written so gosh dang brilliantly that must save it to my faves and read it over and over again. Excellent job, I wish for more. A happy Brucas endingbut hey it was still wonderfully written. Love it!
Steph2013 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow that was intersting. I loved it how u wrote that true emotion and angry. Great job,
AmbroCoo chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
that was so so beautiful, but so tragic. i would die if this actually happened. u have brilliant writing technique
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
W0W
yaba chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
this is a really beautiful story. I loved the attention to detail and the way you don't shy away from the angsty subject matter. I do like the precense of peyton in the story, because I do think she's an influential figure in the brucas relationship. Also, I like the mentions of what everyone else is up to and how you intertwine the seasons into the story. I really like angsty one shots, I think this one is not only dark but realistic, which couldnt be better. Kudoes.

Yana
shehasnotime chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Davis! Whoa, I have no words. I'm blown away...I can't even think right. This was just purely amazing. Everything flows together really nicely and it all just works and even though it's heart breaking, I love it...especially the end. Gah, you're so talented and I'm jealous.
dolcegrazia chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Davis! This was great. Yes, sad and angsty but also beautiful and well-written. I adored the repetition. And especially the "he thinks perhaps he'll go swimming later" line at the end. The way you write is absolutely amazing. The way you ended each little vignette was amazing. I especially loved "this is your fault, he thinks, as he thrusts into her" and "He feels some mild form of disgust, and he doesn’t understand how she’s let it get like this". You are my talented little lovebug.