Reviews for the instrumental life
momsboys chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow that was great but please continue it I want to read more. I don't understand how no one is helping House. Someone should be telling Wilson off. He was not a good friend asking House to risk his life for Amber and then dumping him as a friend. please write more.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You made me cry.

The ending was sad and beautiful.
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh, this is wonderful! It brings to mind the line "I just wanted to find you" that House says as he's being shocked...please continue it!
jess chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
After reading this I'll be rooting that when the next season starts canon House will be lot less pathetic than this one. Really, at the end I actually wished that he'd just kill himself already! Cuz that would be less pitiful.

Also, I've a hard time seeing the board firing House only 2 months after surviving an accident, suffering a skull fracture, then nearly dying in the service of the hospital when they tolerated him basically not working FOR NEARLY 5 DAMN YEARS post infarction and before the series start as the show stated!

Wonder if Harris'll still be such a good friend if he stumbles upon the next dying patient Wilson'll have an affair with, or when Wilson tries to run his life by manipulating from behind the scene...
hosue addicr chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
wow, that was great, very well written!