Reviews for What About Susan?
Nerica chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very nice fic, it was sad, but the ending was ]

Love the way you wrote it~
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
A great story. Very good.
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story. It has the best ending ever!
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story. It has the best ending ever!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I really liked that. I was sad too, and reading this, it made me cry. You did a really good job at getting down what Susan had to have felt and then having her remember Narnia and then I love that she made it there.

Great story.
lucy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Well that was cute. It was a nice little narnia-fic. I did enjoy it. I love reading Susan-fics because they are all written by different people but some how all follow the same plot no matter what.

1) susan misses sibling/siblings miss susan

2) Susan comes to believe again and/or sees aslan

3) susan comes to the real narnia (or if it's a sad fic) lives a lonely life until she dies of old age
meeh chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
i wish thi would really happen
alecheve chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
when I read the enfing i was like wtf!

No SUsan susan rocks! she's the awesomest she has the coolest weapon ever and she kissed caspian in the movie!

So I just pretend that lewis is not a sexist jerk and the books end in prince caspian caspian XD

Good job
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was great! I love that you have Susan come back and have her remember Narnia. I love the Pevensie family reunion and I love that Susan realized that she had nothing down on Earth and that everything was in Narnia because of her family "going away" on that train accident. :-)

~DanaƩMariSkywalker
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
yay! i mean, how could they forget about Susan? she's their sister-they're the *four* Pevensies, not the three!
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That's Aslan for you. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it.

hpswst101
enjoylife1994 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow... I must say I really am glad you wrote this story. I was really sad that Susan wasn't with them at The Last Battle too. It was really upsetting. But reading this made me feel happy. It's great that Susan is now with them and that she at last remembers Narnia. Although the part where Susan remembered Narnia happened too quickly... just an opinion though, it's nothing big. But despite that, you did really amazing with the story. Did you by any chance make the story based on the movie too? Because if you did, and you happen to be okay with Susan and Caspian together, you should write a sequel to this. Maybe telling what happened between them now that they're together.

...On the other hand, if you intended to make this based on the book and if you don't want it to be Susan and Caspian, then disregard my suggestion.

Either way, I really liked your story. It could use a sequel...or it could not. Really great job! If only it really happened that Susan would be with the rest of them *sigh* oh well. Again I say: GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I haven't read the books.. but i know what happens to susan.

And that's probably one reason why i don't want to read the last battle.. (altho I'm reading Lion, witch, wardrobe right now). I love Susan.. and I feel as if I'll just get depressed if she doesn't go back to Narnia.

But I am glad CS Lewis implied that she might. So.. for me.. yea. She did go back. Narnia isn't Narnia w/o the 4 Pevensies.